Week 8 Predictions?

Blues_56

James Monroe 41 Narrows 13--Might be a rivalry, but Narrows isn't in JM's league.

Shady Spring 27 Scott 13--If Shady is mentality ready to play they'll win.

Grundy 55 Abingdon 12--Another SWD v. Highlands mismatch.

Tazewell 27 Graham 21--My "upset" of the week. Graham just isn't improving as I thought they would and might even be losing confidence. It's probably time the G-Men start preparing for the future and playing the younger kids more. I'm a big fan of JR Wilson and he'll have a big game on Friday night.

Parkersburg South 31 Princeton 21--Princeton continues to improve and South isn't as good as many thought and think they are.

Morgantown 69 Beckley 7--Morgantown's coach isn't known for taking his starters out of the game even with a big lead. I guess whatever is necessary to pad you kid's stats so he'll win the Kennedy is alright someplaces.

Wyoming East 40 Westside 34 2OT--This is a rivalry in which the two schools just love one another...lol

I think people are grossly throwing Graham to the fire way to early...why? Because they lost to Grundy 33-6? Graham is still Graham...they just don't have Bradshaw to carry them home this year...as much as people here like to pretend they are a better "team" without him.

Graham is still a good team fighting for a playoff spot...to abandon hope at this point would send the wrong type of message to the kids and they deserve better. Graham lost to Grundy, Richlands, and Bluefield...all three of those programs are hot this year.

I say Graham will go 7-3 into the playoffs and end up 8-4 overall...Grundy and Richlands both go 9-1 into the playoffs and both advance to get out of the Region...have to see who they meet at that point before I say anymore.

If Graham throws in the towel now, they are making a huge mistake...which I know Carlock won't do that anyway...just saying....still a lot of ball to be played.

My Predictions for the week.

Carroll County 14

VA High 24

Marion 35

Lee 17

Grundy 49

Abingdon 6

Graham 27

Tazewell 10

John Battle 17

Northwood 7

Lebanon 42