A few video clips from the Graham - Grundy game

Lance

-Right Click and "Save Target As"

*this is Garon Marcums second TD, it was pretty sweet. I put up the MPEG version which is 2 meg so people could get a good copy if they wanted and the windows media version (420k) for those on dial up.

http://www.mindbinge.com/Marcum1/MarcumGraham2wmv.WMV

http://www.mindbinge.com/Marcum1/MarcumGraham2MPEG.MPG

I'm going to post a few more clips, but someone was waiting on this one so I went ahead and posted it first...check back in a few for more.

yeah man...you finally got some damn carries this week so I guess you finally had to work up a sweat, so the hair was wet. You need to get John Brown to hold a mirror up for you on the sideline so you can brush it during the game next week.

lol

good game buddy...now go get ready for Abingdon. lol

PS: as soon as I get back in the office tonight I will be putting the rest of the clips up...have some good stuff of Bronson, Theo, Baker, Colby, Matt Lee, and a bunch more.

Wanted to also add, Andy Stiltner gets little credit for the job he does, and he does a good one...several times you see him drive the Graham line backwards...for a 10th grader who is starting for the second year now...he deserves to be all district at the least for the job he does. I guess if no one notices the center, he's doing his job right...Just wanted to give him some credit for the effort. I think he and Breck are the two that do the most and get the least credit for it.

He is in the backfield enough. He needs to stay on the line and get out of the backs way. Everytime he pulls he is in the backs way. I hope the line coaches work on this before it hurts us in the playoffs. I mean when you pull you pull to block but he isnt hitting anyone. Dont believe that statement look at garons picture in the bluefield paper he is just running. Doesnt touch one person.

We need the line clicking on all cylinders as we head into the playoffs and that is a big concern you will notice. Too many people not hitting anyone half the time. They are working on it they told me and I sure am glad.