Anyone want Vick????

jmarcum

Have you looked at the League Standings...6-way logjam for first at 3-2, several more teams at 2-3, and one team at 1-4...things are going to be interesting before this is over...

Man, i met Shaq one time down at Universal Studios in Florida, he's bigger than you'd ever imagine.

I've also seen the end of a bulls game, where my family stayed behind until the players left the stadium garage... Jordan pulled out ina black porsche, Pippen in an SUV, and Rodman left in a huge 18-wheeler... these guys are crazy.

I was sitting in traffic next to Steve Avery and Ryan Klesko after a braves game once...Avery had a Red Corvette and Klesko had a monster truck...lmfao...Klesko made me nervous.

[ QUOTE ]

I was sitting in traffic next to Steve Avery and Ryan Klesko after a braves game once...Avery had a Red Corvette and Klesko had a monster truck...lmfao...Klesko made me nervous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Avery's probably driving a red Chevette these days.

I played in a "pick-up" basketball game at Virginia Tech against Bruce Smith in the mid-80s.

We were playing winner stays up, BS walks into the gym and says "I got next game"...who was going to argue?

Our team won...BS picked his team...we got the ball first...I fired up a shot that rimmed out...BS, all 300lbs of him, leaps from the middle of a crowd in the lane...bodies go flying everywhere...BS snags the rebound, comes down elbows flailing (DUCK!!!), and heads up court on a one-man fast break...being that I had shot the ball from the top of the circle, I began to retreat to play "token" defense...here comes Bruce Smith like a freight train down the floor, heading for the goal...DUCK!!!! (AGAIN)...BS leaps from the lane and finishes with a vicious two-hand slam dunk...I'm thinking, this game won't take long...

There's my 15 minutes, umm, 15 seconds of fame...

That's a great story Gman...

I remember going to see him play at VT against Duke and William and Mary back in the day...VT wasn't as big then, but it was sure a fun place to be on Sat.