Thoughts on Princeton/Graham?

Bluefield_Rules

Before the season started I thought this was a "M & M'er." It still might be one, but in favor of Princeton not Graham as I first thought. It's a tale of two teams going in opposite directions, even despite Princeton's loss Friday night. I hope Graham wins for a couple of reasons including to give Beaver a playoff point, but right now I'd have to say Princeton by a couple of touchdowns. Does anyone else have any thoughts on the game?

Princeton wins this one by two touchdowns. Graham is just so depleted on a talent level this season while Princeton has alot of potential and their players seem to be coming into their own at this point.

Princeton will beat Graham by somewhere between 20 and 25 points. We have no line, no running backs(except for the young ones on the bench who really should be starting), and no quarterback(except for Ronnie Workman, who should have been starting ahead of the turnover machine for the last two years). Carlock had I thought did the best coaching job he had ever done last year. And he has followed it up with his worst. This team is much worse than they were in August. For goodness sakes, we lost to Tazewell for the first time in a decade in a half in the Reg Season. And it wasn't because they were that good, it was more because we have quit on the season. I would be shocked if they were competitive with Princeton.