richlands/virginia high poll

bluenado12

Best Football Food  

1. 1. Best Football Food

The Richlands fans do a pretty good job of making noise but too often the players have to wave their arms like at GC. I'd like to see them scream every play that Richlands is on defense. Obviously it won't be enough noise to disrupt the other team's offense like in college football, but it can pump up the defense.

I got to the Gate City game a little late, right before kick off. A couple of minutes after I sat down I realized I was surounded by GC fans, so I had to find another seat.

this game is "boring" at best and will be over with by the end of the 1st quarter for all practical purposes...the only thing Richlands will have to worry about is staying awake for the entire game.

I love Virginia High but there is no way they are goina beat Richlands. Im glad to see more VHS on this board but they need to realize how good of a team we are playing this week. I think VHS will play a pretty good game vs Richlands but they just have too much depth at each position for VHS.Our best chance is to pound the ball with the FB Lockett up the middle, and then hopefully get some yards outside with Tyrone Mitchell. I also think they need to open up the passing game a little more. We have got great speed at receiver we just need to use it more. My predicition Richlands 40 Virginia High 17. Im hoping they will play well this week and be ready to go next vs Marion for the district title.

Git R Done boys Git R done, I was gonna go down to Bristol to watch this one,but now I have a job and they got me scheduled to work until 9. Don't look ahead,keep focused on the task at hand,and whip them bearcats all over the field.

Let's Go Blues