Guest old_school

If Tazewell holds true to form...

Tazewell 7

Grundy 0

The first half

Second half

Grundy 42

Tazewell 7

I hope Tazewell can play ball for 4 quarters and not lose it like they did against Richlands.

Tazewell is playing good ball right now, but they are getting cocky...Grundy got cocky against Richlands and see what happened. I know Grundy is taking this game very seriously...should be a great game.

I just hope for a clean, fair, injury free game.

Grundy wasn't cocky against Richlands. THat story,lie,being told in Richlands is really becoming old. Truth of the matter was that we hadn't played anyone until that point. IT would be a much better game now but we will never see it.

Back to the point at hand. Tazwell is a lot better than what they have been in recent times but this is Grundy's year and really what helps Grundy is that teams cant compensate for the emergence of Colby Owens at Defensive End. He was decent last year but this year he is nothing short of All State DE and if he doesnt get it he will be robbed. SO when you add someone with that pass rush ability and pure speed off the end with Grundy's linebacking crew you definitely have something to contend with. I dont see Tazwell scoring often on Grundy. Sure Grundy has had problems with the run but they seem to be getting better each week.If Graham could only score once on Grundy why would Tazwell do it more than that?

My prediction. Grundy 28 Tazwell 7( maybe 10).

the story you are talking about is not true, because I know what you are talking about...that's not what I'm talking about...but I think that Richlands game was a wake up call and they responded well to it.

I think overall Grundy fully expected to go in and hand richalnds a good thump and they got beat instead...happens to every good team at some point. Call it cocky or whatever you want...in retrospect it might have been the best thing for them as far as a learning experience because they were able to bounce right back and have played a LOT better ball each week since then. I think it all works out in the end for the best.