Predictions and thoughts on Richlands/CC game?

Blues_56

hey i said "should"...Richlands has a defense that is as good or better than grundy...CC only put up 7 on Grundy and that was a big play where they got about 50% of their entire offense for the game on.

I don't think 42 - 7 or 35-0 is a crazy prediction in this game, plus it's for the SWD title which you know Richlands wants badly...I just think they will be up for this game a lot more than they were for Va High....and i don't think CC's offensive style matches up well against Richlands....it will be hard to run against their defense and I think Richlands has a better defensive secondary to protect against the big play that Grundy had.

So thats what I based my opinion on.

That was the first time our field was that muddy. All the grass is gone. THe JV team had a game earlier in the week and it rained and that field was something awful. So they were not used to it they both encounter bad fields. Thats the nature of high school football.

yeah...thats what happened...it didn't rain all week.

We broke out the sprinklers so our run game would be slowed down...we are such a high flying pass offense. Ankle deep mud...give me a break...I was down there on the field after the game, it was a little muddy because the grass was chopped up but it wasn't anywhere as bad as CC is making it seem...and Grundy has 3 games left at home probably so why would they want to screw up the field.

You guys would have hated to play on the Mitchell stadium field in the regions then, because it was a lot worse the last two years than Grundy's field is at this point. I can put up a clip from the end of the game after it was played on all night if anyone needs to see how bad the field really is (or isn't).

yall were in the mud just as us and yall slipped too but when watching on film there are a lot of penalties on yall that dont get called same way for cc so im tired of hearin about the refs and grundy players just did not slip as much as we did so id say they were ready to play in that mess maybe they did spray it down maybe not but the last 2 times we played at grundy it has been a muddy mess

I don't think they would risk injury by spraying the field. Even if it would give them some type of advantage.

Grundy makes it's living off speed, so I can't imagine any advantages of playing on a muddy field.

side note, i just drove by the Richlands stadium on the way back from Wally World...they were out working on the middle of the field...and it looks pretty good overall, so no excuse for the beating CC is about to receive...lol.

[ QUOTE ]

side note, i just drove by the Richlands stadium on the way back from Wally World...they were out working on the middle of the field...and it looks pretty good overall, so no excuse for the beating CC is about to receive...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's in the best shape ever. They did a lot of work on it over the summer.

Alright Blues, its time to go to work, these Cavs beleive and that can be dangerous!!!!!!!!

Hey Cavs, Bring your "A" game, Because your treading into the Big Blue Country and a Storm is building.