Questions for mavsgrad

MavsRock

2 questions:

1. Do you live in Beckley now?

2. Did you originally live in Cashmere?

If the answers are yes, see you tomorrow night, and don't forget your airhorn! Let me know one way or the other please.

[ QUOTE ]

3 questions:

1. Do you live in Beckley now?

2. Did you originally live in Cashmere?

If the answers are yes, see you tomorrow night, and don't forget your airhorn! Let me know one way or the other please.

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif #3?

Dang I'm good! I remembered you asking me about this sight at the Narrows game, and I remembered you talking about the Narrows sign then.

I saw our guys practice Tuesday evening, and it was one of the harder hitting practices I've seen in a while. Coach Wickline got mad several times trying to keep the varsity from murdering the JV players like Ben & the gang used to do.

I told Coaches Ballengee and Johnson that they needed to do whatever they did at the start of the Shady game, and halftime at Wyoming East. Witt overheard me and simply said "group hug". Hopefully they'll spread the love to some Bluefield kids tomorrow night and send them crying to mommy!

That sounds good man. If we play well we definetly have a shot. I hope the Bluefield players have the same attitude that most of their fans seem to. Oh, did you hear about Weir? They may have to fofeit their first two games because of an inelligable player. The WVSSAC are supposed to decide today. Hey man I'll see you Friday with my horn so bring yours too.

Yeah I heard about Weir a couple of days ago. If that ends up happening, somebody's going to have a tough 1st round playoff game, hopefully it's not us. I don't want to play somebody that good after a bye week.

See ya tomorrow night. Drive home safely. Oops, I forgot, that's what we're going to tell Bluefield fans tomorrow night.

GO MAVERICKS!!!

Good for them. Don't worry, if it gets to intense for the Beavers, we'll just throw'm on the back of a cow and carry them off that pasture you all like to talk about so much.

Hopefully Bluefield fans and players will have a reason to hate that field this year, and the many years to come.

Well I certainly hope the Mavs come ready to play this year b/c last year was a joke. Supposedly they loved to hit last year, but the only hits I saw them making was on the ground after being leveled by a Beaver. The picture in the paper the next morning of the JM player on his knees after Jose Steele stiff armed him down as he walked into the endzone was classic...

We were young last year after losing some 20 seniors from the previous year and you had almost everyone back.What did you think was going to happen but a blowout. Apparently you don't know much about football.