MY JM/BLUEFIELD PREDICTION

kevin

Weather prediction that is. GOTCHA! made you look LOL

Seriously though if JM plays like they did against Shady it could be close. Shady is the only game this year we played great football from start to finish. The rest of the year we did just enough to win and sort of just went through the motions,playing a good half here and there. We do that tomorrow night and it will be a blowout. Whatever happens I'll be there to the last seconds tick off the clock cheering on my Mavs. So lets put the ball in the air and see what happens.

Keep it up buddy! Even if by some weird fluke you're right about tomorrow night, you better pray to the god of arrogant fans that James Monroe doesn't knock out your "invinsible" Beaver team, and win the big game in Wheeling.

Rest assurred if that happens, you'll get no sympathy from me, and neither will your players when they're crying their eyeballs out. I'd frame a picture of that!

[ QUOTE ]

you'll get no sympathy from me, and neither will your players when they're crying their eyeballs out. I'd frame a picture of that!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean crying like the mighty Mavs of 2002 after their loss to the young, upstart Beavers in the playoffs? LMAO

[ QUOTE ]

Keep it up buddy! Even if by some weird fluke you're right about tomorrow night, you better pray to the god of arrogant fans that James Monroe doesn't knock out your "invinsible" Beaver team, and win the big game in Wheeling

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know the WVSSAC was selling advanced tickets for the AA title game.

No more like the Beavers at Wheeling in 99, 02, and 03. And don't say at least we made it. Ever heard of the Buffalo Bills. Yeah I'm sure they are proud of being the team that was the first place loser 4 years in a row.

Unlike the Buffalo Bills though, the Bluefield Beavers have SEVEN championship trophies. If you guys at JM ever want to know see what a state title looks like, stop by Bluefield b/c we have plenty. If you're nice, we might even let you touch one and even shine a couple for us...

[ QUOTE ]

No more like the Beavers at Wheeling in 99, 02, and 03. And don't say at least we made it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, we were beaten but like I have said hundreds of times on here, talk to me when you get there. You won't get there this year either.

If Bluefield plays their 'A' game tomorrow there is nothing the Mavericks can do about it and do you know why? We are superior to you in every single aspect of the game. Print this out to show the football team if you like because it won't make a difference. I played with every one of those seniors in the Bluefield lockroom and I can guarantee you that they will be ready tomorrow night. I hope you bring your 'A' game because you're going to find out why we're the best team in the state.

Let me start out by saying I'm not discounting Bluefield's history and their 7 championship trophies. That's an admirable feat....

...but the way I see it, since James Monroe has only been in existence for 10 years and since Bluefield's only had 1 championship trophy in those 10 years, technically, Bluefield's only 1 up on James Monroe as of right now.

[ QUOTE ]

Let me start out by saying I'm not discounting Bluefield's history and their 7 championship trophies. That's an admirable feat....

...but the way I see it, since James Monroe has only been in existence for 10 years and since Bluefield's only had 1 championship trophy in those 10, technically, Bluefield's only 1 up on James Monroe as of right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Oh wait, you are...LMAO

I didn't feel bad to begin with. It's just the plain facts. If Bluefield would've earned 7 championship trophies in the past 10 years, then I'd say they're 7 up on James Monroe. But, they haven't, so they ain't.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm very serious. Bluefield is only 1 championship trophy up on James Monroe right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

So by that statement, you're implying that James Monroe isn't that far behind Bluefield in terms of success. Therefore you must also be implying that James Monroe has had 4 state title game appearances in the last seven seasons, correct?

[ QUOTE ]

So by that statement, you're implying that James Monroe isn't that far behind Bluefield in terms of success. Therefore you must also be implying that James Monroe has had 4 state title game appearances in the last seven seasons, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel better, then I'm okay with saying that Bluefield is up 1 championship title and 4 state title game appearances on James Monroe. I'm okay with that.

Don't worrying about me I'll be there to the very end no matter how the game is going. I'm what you call a real football fan,something you must not no anything about. I don't believe in leaving a game early, thats not what a real football fan does.

[ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel better, then I'm okay with saying that Bluefield is up 1 championship title and 4 state title games appearances on James Monroe. I'm okay with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't evade the question. You can side-step it all you like, but I think we both know the answer. Your attempts to place Bluefield and James Monroe on the same level in terms of program success are laughable at best.

I'm not evading anything. I'm comparing James Monroe's 10 year existence record (1994-2004) to Bluefield's 1994-2004 record and the facts are Bluefield is only up 1 championship trophy and, from what I'm told, 4 state title appearances on James Monroe. The facts speak for themselves and there's no side-stepping, or denial, or implying, or evading of anything. It's the simple facts.