Mavs defeated in battle of the unbeatens

mavsgrad

[ QUOTE ]

i guess richlands can be the center of your universe when you've never been anywhere else...condolences to ya

[/ QUOTE ]

and to you bluefield, some serious condolences to you sir.

"When are they dropping another classification to remain competitive?"

If the enrollment ever declines to a, if it's as it was with aaa to aa, then it would be a few years after they are well within the limits to move down to a.. Bluefield could have moved to aa in around '90 rather than in '94. Not certain what the argument about that is, they have around 500 some students, well within aa in wv, they always have been since they've been in aa.

perhaps next year your team will do something with their season and you wont be so bitter, or perhaps you can make it a goal to travel outside of your virginia 'paradise' and see how the other 3/4 of the world lives. you might just understand that the sun does not revolve around richlands...but i doubt it

[ QUOTE ]

perhaps next year your team will do something with their season and you wont be so bitter, or perhaps you can make it a goal to travel outside of your virginia 'paradise' and see how the other 3/4 of the world lives. you might just understand that the sun does not revolve around richlands...but i doubt it

[/ QUOTE ]

and why would i want to venture to west virginia....i prefer it here. I don't think the sun revolves around richlands...just as i know deep down you cats don't think the sun revolves around bluefield.

but to read the posts from some of you.... crazy.gif

to me it all sounds like you can dish but just can't take it. that has been evident in the posts i've read. "it's so sad" shocked.gif

bluefield has been 'dishin out' those butt whoopins for years and occasionally we take one now and again, thats the nature of the game and to give you a short lesson, all the smack talk and garbage posts from some JM fans leading up to this game was absurd, yet the Beavs SHUTOUT the #3 ranked team and have you seeen any of us from Blfd get on here and rub it in or trash them?? NO, you havent. we as fans dont think we are any better than our 'neighbors' per se but you should get your nose outta the air or you might drown in a rainstorm while thinking richlands is the greatest

[ QUOTE ]

bluefield has been 'dishin out' those butt whoopins for years and occasionally we take one now and again, thats the nature of the game and to give you a short lesson, all the smack talk and garbage posts from some JM fans leading up to this game was absurd, yet the Beavs SHUTOUT the #3 ranked team and have you seeen any of us from Blfd get on here and rub it in or trash them?? NO, you havent. we as fans dont think we are any better than our 'neighbors' per se but you should get your nose outta the air or you might drown in a rainstorm while thinking richlands is the greatest

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather drown than bow my head to a selective-memory and biased Beaver fan. Come down from the Ivory Tower and look up the definition of hypocrite.

Here you go..

http://hyperdictionary.com/search.aspx?define=hypocrite

At no place have I ever stated Richlands is the greatest. I have been pompous...only to mock you. Re-read. I'm simply countering the un-matched jargon Bluefield fans vomit willingly.

put down the dictionary, the big words you attempt to use dont really make you look smart, especially when those big words make up a ridiculous statement... and blfd fans are not on an ivory tower, more like the top of the ladder, keep striving and you might one day get a rung or two closer..i always wondered what the foul smell was when i would drive through richlands, now i know it must've the same stuff spewing from your mouth

[ QUOTE ]

put down the dictionary, the big words you attempt to use dont really make you look smart, especially when those big words make up a ridiculous statement... and blfd fans are not on an ivory tower, more like the top of the ladder, keep striving and you might one day get a rung or two closer..i always wondered what the foul smell was when i would drive through richlands, now i know it must've the same stuff spewing from your mouth

[/ QUOTE ]

Waiting for something insightful and factual. smirk.gif

Let me edit this...why are you making me a villain for using words I use normally -- is it simply because you do not? I think that sort of personal attack is not needed here.

the facts are clear..blfd is the type of program with a storied history and winning record that you wish richlands had...period, cut and dry...been nice beatin ya down on here..im done for the night..go lick your wounds and learn to stop bein jealous

[ QUOTE ]

the facts are clear..blfd is the type of program with a storied history and winning record that you wish richlands had...period, cut and dry...been nice beatin ya down on here..im done for the night..go lick your wounds and learn to stop bein jealous

[/ QUOTE ]

Good night. Sweet dreams about the past. Bluefield has the past, granted, but do we want to grow up being men who dwell in the past or see the future and seize it???

Now, if you see the future of the city (lmao) of Bluefield as inter-mixing with small schools to be competitive...so be it.

Let me guess, you wish you were back in high school. Sweet dreams for those who missed the bus on the first stop.

Someone seems upset that Bluefield has OWNED Richlands in the head-to-head series over the years. Although, I'm sure we'll hear some lame excuse for that as well. It must be tough being from Richlands and not being close to half as good in reality as you are in your own minds.

[ QUOTE ]

Someone seems upset that Bluefield has OWNED Richlands in the head-to-head series over the years. Although, I'm sure we'll hear some lame excuse for that as well. It must be tough being from Richlands and not being close to half as good in reality as you are in your own minds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations. I'll take the high road, Mr. Moderator.

Alpha, I'm not suprised you're taking the high road. You're obviously jealous of Bluefield, why else would you go out of your way to derail a thread that has nothing to do with Richlands football. You calling Bluefield cheaters is like the kettle calling the pot black. I mean we aren't the ones who won a state title in the same year it was proven that we used using illegial equipment. I have alot of respect for the Richlands program and it's tradition, but you're really making a fool of yourself in this case and misrepresenting your area.

[ QUOTE ]

Alpha, I'm not suprised you're taking the high road. You're obviously jealous of Bluefield, why else would you go out of your way to derail a thread that has nothing to do with Richlands football. You calling Bluefield cheaters is like the kettle calling the pot black. I mean we aren't the ones who won a state title in the same year it was proven that we used using illegial equipment. I have alot of respect for the Richlands program and it's tradition, but you're really making a fool of yourself in this case and misrepresenting your area.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not jealous of Bluefield in anyway. I have competed against Bluefield in athletic competition and I've been through their school. I have seen the facilities. Richlands did not use illegal equipment in the state championship game (vs. Orange). And isn't a sin a sin? And cheating, cheating no matter to what degree it happens. Does it have to be caught to be understood it happened? In other words, don't cast the first stone.

Now, I started this line of posts because I'm perceiving a pompousness from Bluefield fans that needed to be challenged(the same exact pompousnous I came at you all with). I know how arrogant some Richlands fans can be -- I am one. Their closest rival in fan behavior -- from this board -- is Bluefield hands down. Now I posted things to get you guys fired up -- but rest your little heart is wasn't out of jealously.