National Bluefield Ranking

bhsbeaver

[ QUOTE ]

Neone know the record overall between Richlands and Bluefield...or where i could find it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to know for sure, but I was told last year it was something like 13-3 in favor of Beaver. I'd like to know Bluefield's overall record versus all their previous opponents. If I'm not mistaken, one of the very few teams that Bluefield has a losing all-time record against is PC at 7-9.

Yea id like to know to, if u find nething pm me if u dont mind or post it it dont matter wink.gif! Im havin trouble finding overall facts about Richlands football i got a webiste sumone gave me but its outdated!

I'll tell you what Richlands8, if you want to see some real football or a good team, you're more than welcome to make the trip up to see one of Bluefield's playoff games at Mitchell Stadium. I forsee you having alot of free time on your hands on Friday nights this November after Richlands makes an early exit from the playoffs.

I dont know about an early exit but seeing how ur alls playoffs start one week b4 ours i was planning on coming up newayz even tho u wasnt throwing that at me u were talkin to Richlands 8! By any chance do u guys know who u might play first round?

[ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you what Richlands8, if you want to see some real football or a good team, you're more than welcome to make the trip up to see one of Bluefield's playoff games at Mitchell Stadium. I forsee you having alot of free time on your hands on Friday nights this November after Richlands makes an early exit from the playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa!!!! Appologies from Richlands, SOME Richlands players seem to feel a little high and mighty. But thats not the entire team or the entire town. But we don't need any harsh words on here. This thread is to congratulate Bluefield on their honor, not to bash. We're not even in the same state, no need to malign on here. Whatever the two teams do has no affect on the other. We're from the same area and I wish both teams good luck throughout the playoffs. We just need to show both states what these two groups of rednecks can do.