Passing of the torch

Tid_Bit

Not only has Graham passed the torch of swd domination on to the blues of Richlands, it would appear they have passed the torch of domination of swvafootball.com on to the blues as well. Never thought I'd see fair weather Graham fans.LOL

I'm sure that Graham will be back in the middle of things soon. I have a lot of respect for their program, because of the year after year consistency they show. That is difficult to acheive in High school football. I am proud of our team and program because this was supposed to be a rebuilding year. It hasn't been that long ago that a rebuilding year at Carroll finished at 0-10. I feel like Coach Hale and the other coaches are doing an excellent job, and that we can continue to be competitive with all of the teams in the SWD. Even though Graham had a down year by their standards, they certainly couldn't be classified as a bad team. I think the SWD was strong from top to bottom this year, and I hope all the teams represent the district well in the playoffs.

I expect Graham will be as good as ever next year. I don't think they were that bad this year. I think they just didn't have the heart in the second half because they felt like their season was busted.