Magna Vista/Tunstall

rhsfan88

thats a good question...i'm guessing CC could fall to the #4 slot...it goes off the ratings avg. and not the total points...so... CC was .9 ahead going in to tonight. Probably wont know until Monday with the Basset game being moved...will be hard to figure up the points it being so close.

Just thought i'd give a score correction. It was Magna Vista 34 Tunstall 13 Final. I don't know where you saw the 9-0 at but that's way off. Magna Vista dominated both sides of the ball, they had around 300 on the ground and 120 in the air. Tunstall scored one early in the second and late in the fourth against MV's second string. It looks like with Galax, Grayson and Floyd winning MV will be headed to Richlands this coming up Friday unless Dan River pulls off some miraculous upset over Bassett which would then put them in a tie with Carroll of beating Carroll by like .01 or something like that. Whatever it is, I don't think it's possible that Dan River will beat Bassett. See yall in Richlands friday night! Warriors are much improved since the begining of the season and just because they are 4-5 doesn't mean they can be looked over. Should be a good game.

My stuff doesn't say that if Magna won that RIchlands would be playin CC first round. Someone changed something.

Here's how I have it right now ... for Magna to open at Bassett, they need all 4 of these teams to win today : Franklin Co, GW-Dan., Fleming & Petersburg, PLUS Dan River to win on Monday. Sooooo, looks like the Warriors will come to Richlands.