Shady 48 Clay 0

shadyfan

The tigers just looked awesome tonight they broke 2 state records tonight, they held the panthers without a first down and also to less than 25 yards total offense. Their performance was outstanding they are playing the best ball of the year right now with a second round matchup against ravenswood which i think is a very winnable game. Go tigers!!!!

if we play like we did tonight then there is no reason we shouldnt make it to wheeling. the D played great. the offense played real well too, of course there is still room to improve. i think the total yards was 23 for them and 0 first downs the closest they got was 2nd and 3. shady should beat ravenswood next week and they may play on the turf at ripley pending on the field conditions up there. GO SHADY!!!

thanks man i also hope the beavers win today i think im gonna make the trip to see how well rusty is gonna play and make up for his game the first time. But good luck i hope you guys win big that will put 3 area teams in the final 8 in AA so let's represent!!!