Shady vs. Ravenswood

footballfreak

in all honesty shady could blow ravenswood out. ravenswood runs the wishbone, and they are not gonna be able to run right at shady. if i read it right winfield threw for 224 yards against them in round 1. shady's passing game could could rip them apart. like i said about bluefield/keyser it could be a 2 TD game or a 5 TD game. but shady should win. shady has caught fire and has a lot of momentum at the right time.

If you look at the teams ravenswood has beat they haven't played anybody at all this year alot of people ive talked to say they're overrated. Shady is playing their best ball right now i really think they can upset ravenswood the only negative thing i know is ravenswood hasnt lost a game at home all year long. But shady didnt show anything against clay county it was just smash mouth we only run but about a 3rd of our offense So im really excited!!! GO TIGERS!!!

Shady's certainly got a good shot, but even if they pull off the upset, the likely reward is a trip to play a very good Wayne squad. I will say that I'm impressed that we're still talking about Shady after what happened in Lindside with the 46-13 loss to James Monroe in week 2. Shady bounced back well from the devastating losses to James Monroe and Bluefield, and if they play like they have lately, they may get to play one of those 2 again.

Bluefield is just outstanding as the mavs found out also. And the mavs are really good but it worries me that they cant throw or choose not to, if weir stacks the box and shuts down the run i look for the mavs to have a long night i hope that doesnt happen i would like to see all 3 of our local teams in the semis. Good luck to the mavs, beavers and of course the tigers!!