the bristol paper....

Lance

yeah couple of weeks ago...they had Garon at 80 carries, he gets 10 in the game...next week they have him listed at 95?

This week they have him listed at 1,236 yards and 21 td's...neither is correct.

Also, he has (4) 2pt conversions on the year...last I saw they had him at 2...and I've tried to get with Lloyd about this stuff a couple of times to see if maybe he could set them straight...no luck so far.

When it comes to stats, thats all a lot of people who vote for all state and stuff like that will ever see...they could at least get them accurate.

oh well...

One that I noticed was before the Lebanon, Richland's game. The Bristol paper said Ringstaff had over 1,000 yards. During the game the announcer announced he just broke the 1,000 yard mark around the 3rd quarter.

Hey Lance, not trying to start anything, but where do the papers get their information?

When i was affiliated with GC's basketball programs, the AD's or some designated person was responsible for calling in, or releasing stats and/or information to various newspapers and such. Could some of them be getting flawed information from the source?

I know the various newspapers covering a game will have different stats, hopefully not signifigantly different numbers.

Just curious if you knew where they were getting their information.

I wasn't trying to imply that I had/have a problem with bucky, I know when we wrote for Richlands he had some mistakes. I like Bucky, just making a comment about how some stats/facts in papers can be wrong. I wasn't trying to run Bucky's name through the dirt, sorry if that was implied.