Tazewell 19 Graham 13 - Final

Lance

Graham had a shot late...couldn't get it done.

Va High At Tazewell next Friday.

Congrats to Tazewell on the win! Saw Coach Wyatt at the Grundy game, shook his hand and told him last night, will say it again here...Hell of a job he has done this year with Tazewell.

HELL YEAH!They did this while Mark Muncy was slightly injured.They also had a DE out but I'm can't remember his name...Still hell of a job by Muncy and those boys.First time beating Graham 2x in a season.

Next up VA. High.The dawgs won that earlier in the season but I think their O will have to step it up a bit more to run away with the game(Last time they run by 2*14-12*).

Good Luck dawgs.

P.S.Very good game G-men.I give them a lot of credit.

Hey backline dummy with drum sticks in pads. J.R. is Tazewell's back who has rushed for over 1,000 yards,and he doesnt cheer! Just another civilian hopin on tha rumor wagon, good source buddy. haha

smirk.gifSmell ya lata...

Also good job to tha dawgs on a job well done. We will welcome the bearcats next week I think they might get big-headed at least i hope so. Congrats to V-high on their victory over Grundy glad they won. Look forward to next weeks matchup.

wink.gifSmell ya lata...

Congratulations Tazewell! Much like VHS, you have had some tough seasons in recent years and I for one think it's awesome that these two teams get to play for a region championship.

Got to see your game today, and i thought your team looked better than when we played you. We have our work cut out for us with that POWER running game frown.gif Ya'll have some bruisers.

Should be a great game next week!

Actually responding to the guy who said something about one of the running backs being a male cheerleader from what i have heard from grahams male cheerleaders yea there is one that does play football but from what i heard... he is not going to the cheer compition... this coming from when it was iffy on if tazewell was going to make it to regional game....

yeah that speech they have before the game is annoying as hell...i think its a different kid every week...i guess it's cool for them to do that for the kids...but it's annoying to listen to...I've heard three of them so far this year...lol.

Actually it was Tazewell's band on the field playing the anthem when the team ran out.

You will always hear Graham's band when they play. If there's one thing they bring to the table it's decibels.