I have a great idea!

Tid_Bit

Dude, shut up.

There are plenty other posts on here for you to be an assh*le on. Why start another?

There's enough bashing of grundy and graham on here already, especially grundy. They're one of the best teams in the area and the state. In my opinion, and probably the opinion of about 80% of the people who have seen grundy and va high play, grundy should have won. As for graham the score shows the game could have gone either way. So quit bashing two great teams!!!!

How much more smack are you going to talk, man? We lost, Graham lost. It's tough enough knowing the fact that we lost to a team that we had beaten. Then you have you posting these tasteless posts on here. You are a waste of bandwidth on the information superhighway and if I were a mod, I'd already slapped you with the banhammer. Give it a rest already.

i registered just to predict tid bit's mysterious absence after tazewell's loss to gretna in 2 weeks. i guess beating a 5 win team (one you beat earlier in the season) is probably pretty brag-worthy when you're a fan of a program that went 1-9 last year.

as for band members - they may not play a single down during a game, but chances are they'll actually do something important in life after graduating instead of trolling on a high school sports message board.

sleep tight sweetheart, and stop trying to let your ego live vicariously through the lives of a bunch of teenagers.

Listen up man, I have talked no crap about any opponet that we are playing or could possibly play in the future. Just giving a little back to the Graham/ Grundy supporters that have talked it for years! As a Tazewell fan I have earned this right through a tough couple of years. My suggestion to you is..... deal with it! I talk no trash about Richlands, they are probably the best team I have seen play this year(with the exception of Gate City). I waited until Both Graham and Grundy;s seasons were over(and ours is still going on!) before I mentioned a word to them! All year long it has been Grundy this and that...well its over for them and we are still playing! Thats the way it is! As far as Graham goes all I have heard all off season is how great they were going to be without Bradshaw...well it looks as if their boasting was wrong. So let me have my moment, and if we are fortunate enough to make it to the state semi's, we will probably be defeated. However, at least we stay alive to fight another day. Good-bye!

Hey richlands band fag. I could almost guarantee that Tazewell would beat richlands next year. Their are two key players next year for the dogs. Freshman #10 and Sophmore #22, they can run all over anyone on the field and i've watched em do it. Weitzel has three td's on the year and has only ran the ball in three games.... McDaniel has two touchdowns with only 5 carries. So richlands beware next year cuz the bulldogs will beat any team on the field. Our whole offensive and defensive line will return except for one person. Better watch it!!!

I am TRULY glad some people on this site have cool heads (bluefieldRocks).

Richlands will most likely beat Tazewell next year, but I see it coming in a close game. The game will come early in the season, and I think at that point Richlands will be more mature than Tazewell. Therefore Tazewell will not win. I think Grundy is in the same condition. Tazewell cannot match the size and strength Grundy has, and the game is Grundy's to lose. However, Tazewell will be a better team next year; I project 7-3. Wyatt will have the Bulldogs ready, and it'll make the Southwest District "thisclose".

What is it with you Tazewell fans? You win one playoff game and you think that gives you a right to trash every team in the area, and make personal attacks against band members?

You've had a good season, you made the playoffs, and you beat Graham...TWICE! But the only thing you're dominating is the front page of this message board by filling it with post after post of garbage. GET OVER IT!

Geek and now fag? Golly gee, you dawgs are dishin' these names out one after the other. But you're not done yet; I'm sure poo-poo head is comin' soon. All because I'm in the band; arguably, the best band this side of Roanoke. The RHS band works harder than almost any other program in the school, and I'm sure, the area. So go ahead, bash the band. I'll be busy not caring, and bringing in an average of 30 trophies per year. By the way, how many trophies have you gotten for calling people fags? Whoa, slow down, don't pull a muscle trying to think that hard. I'll count for ya, and i'll use the hairs on my eyeball to count. I'll start at zero. Hum... what do ya know? None. Thank you for your time.

I win...