Pure Facts

PeeWeeCoach

Not giving reasons why VHS lost the last game againist Tazwell. If you look at the fact that Kevin Morrison just got back from a bad injury. Also Tyrone Mitchel and a broken toe. I believe that had a little bit to do with the loss of that game. VHS has improved through the season and is just getting better as they advance to state.....Plus if you look at it, their kicker is young and missed the two extra points. If he would have made them, VHS would have probably won the game......

[ QUOTE ]

Check your fact and wacth the play it shows the play....

[/ QUOTE ]

now thats a very profound statement...did you come up with that all on your own or did rombone help you with that? confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

so are u just trying to be cool now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just saw the pure depth of that post and considering you guys are both posting from school and at the same time, I thought I would ask if it took both of you to come up with that stroke of literary genius or if you guys are flying solo.

confused.gif

Game is over...whats done is done...We need to put all of our attention toward Tazewell now...not live in the past... but some people just wont let it die....it seems no matter what the topic of a thread is...it somehow transforms into how there were 2 calls yadda yadda...its over...

Many people have been giving it to Lance because he says the 2 calls turned the game...I agree with him but I dont think those calls lost it for us. We hade 7 opportunities inside the 20 and never got it done.

I am just simply asking why you fans continue to bash him over his opinion while Pee Wee starts this thread about nothing but "what ifs". The reason there has been no answer is because you realize that if you answer Pee Wee you are just as hypocritical as anybody else. Either stop making any excuses for your team or stop telling other posters their excuses are wrong.