richland's band

118910fan

HAHAHA BANDCAMP LOLMAO!!~~111 HAHA TUBA FLUTE HAHA BAND ROFL!

that movie american pie though. what a gem. a real cinematic masterpiece.

but YOU! you fine fine specimen of a human being, you. your ingenuity...your amazing ability to just exude cleverness. honestly. i salute your sheer comic genius! i mean...feather? tuba!? how could one person think of both of those clever insights into the lowly lowly (read: frown.gif) life of a high schooler in marching band. you, sir, are the voice of a movement. kudos.

oh, and hi DARRIN LOWE.

gosh...touchy little band "member" (i refrain from saying geek for fear of a lashing from every band "member" in the state of Virginia) aren't ya...

[ QUOTE ]

feather? tuba!? how could one person think of both of those clever insights

[/ QUOTE ]

and i know i know...im quite clever.. thank you...*pats self on back*

but know i shall go...i have better things to do than argue...over band smirk.gif

Please, if you are going to poke fun at my Spelling and grammar...please check your own...grammar is spelled AR not ER ooo.gif

Also...nice name...how long did it take you to come up with that one?? smile.gif

i'm not in the band, but if i were i wouldn't be touchy about it. congratulations for hiding behind a veil of anonymity, mister internet tough guy. the internet is, after all, very serious business.

i graduated from richlands two years ago. i was in the band. i'd do it again. i'd also guarantee that the band program consistently turns out better people than any other organization at richlands high school.

so what have you done with your life, internet tough guy? made fun of some high school kids for doing something they enjoy, despite what a bunch of chest-beating apes like you might think? they have the balls to do it and not care. you have the balls to not do anything remotely difficult for fear of ridicule. so congratulations again, and i hope that whatever it is that you're contributing to the world is something that you're not too ashamed of. i know you're probably pretty proud of using amazingly unique and terribly archaic words like shall to try to impress the INTERNET!!!!!!!

Listen...I havnt made fun of anyone...until they said something to me!! the "Whoa Bandgeek Fight" statement was a joke...you know most people laugh at those things and dont take them seriously unless you are a richlands band member appearntly...I didnt see any other school band members getting upset and offended over it except for yall...

hell i havnt said i was tough at all either...i havnt once said "well youre in band im gonna beat you up blah blah" nope.. so i dont know where this internet tough guy persona that you think im giving off is coming from....

another thing... i have many friends who are band members...i kid with them all the time..and they dont act like theyre going to slit my throat over it...

[ QUOTE ]

i graduated from richlands two years ago. i was in the band.

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif CONGRATULATIONS!!!

[ QUOTE ]

so what have you done with your life

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing as neato and cool as you appearntly frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

i'm not in the band, but if i were i wouldn't be touchy about it

[/ QUOTE ]

Well youre are being touchy about it right now....

so after all this do you feel any better about yourself??? i hope so...cause all you managed to do was waste around 5 minutes of both our lives... Have a nice day

you're all the same (i.e., "internet tough guys"). you ardently hold your ground as if you were actually justified in being a jackass. then when somebody proves to you that you're being a jackass (in this case, by mocking band in a thread created about...band), you try to play the innocence card. it's really easy to say "gorsh, i reckon i was just kiddin'" when it's not your dignity that's being compromised. i guess it's pretty easy to keep your dignity secure when you're hiding.

and thanks, i do feel a lot better about myself after meeting the likes of you. no time wasted on my behalf.

You dont give up do ya buddy...

And ok..since you are insisting im such an "internet badass" by making a joke i guess you my friend are correct frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif <---see look you've hurt my feelings...ok ok please stop this ridiculing of me now *sniffle*

and yes it is easy to say "garsh i reckon i was just kidding" when I WAS KIDDING!!! dear lord get it through your thick skull...

how did making the joke..."WOO BandGeek Fight" compromise anyones dignity...unless they have severe self esteem problems they should've chuckled or something to that affect....

[ QUOTE ]

i guess it's pretty easy to keep your dignity secure when you're hiding.

[/ QUOTE ]

guess so...cause im not gonna lose a wink of sleep over this smile.gif

and im so very happy you feel your life is sooo much better now that you have downgraded me so harshly...

also you said that i was trying to impress people on the internet??? well my friend it seems as if its you trying awfully hard to impress everyone...with your "witty" retorts of me being such a jackass...internet tough guy...etc...

so once again thanks for wasting some more of my life...with this puke you wrote up to try to offend me cool.gif

i wasn't trying to impress anyone; if i had wanted to do that, i'd have chosen a thread that was being read by more than just you and i at this point. i'm just trying to convince you how insignificant your type is.

sorry if my puke came off as impressive to you.

well the only thing youre convincing me of...is that youre a moron...

how insignificant my type is??? what are you speaking of me again as a big ole meany internet jackass or whatever...

now...im through with this...type on all you want ill let you get the last word in cause that must be what youre wanting here....maybe you should come talk some Football...being that this is swva football .com...