Wayne beats Shady

bluefieldRocks

Well here it is bluefield fans wayne is good but no way they maych up with you guys, we played flat and unispired tonight dont get me wrong wayne was the better team but 26 points better no way. Our best running back jeremy lynch decided this week that going to the bahamas with his girlfriend was more important so we had to use a sophmore at rb and saftey and it cost us on both sides of the ball would we have won with him probably not but his absence was a huge blow to the team they came out of the locker room already beaten im in disbelief a 3 year starter would do this to his team. But such is life good season shady but wayne can not match up with the beavers speed and skill players if the bevs beat weir which i hope they do they will beat wayne by 20 or more.IMO

we were beat when we came out after our rb quit the team was shell shocked we just went through the motions not to take anything away from wayne cuz they're good but if the beavers win tomorrow and they shut down waynes run which they should and force them to pass the beavers will win BIG!!!!

That kid is bound to not have a heart. If he was their best player, what in the world compelled him to not try to lead his team to victory? If that happened in Grundy, Richlands or Bluefield, the kid would have been ran out of town! That makes me sick reading about that. mad.gif

i wish i was kidding he is in the islands, he is the reason we beat ravenswood he scored both of our tds in that game. Then decided sunny weather was more important, our boys played their hearts out last night, but were down cuz of this, we still wouldnt have beat wayne but having that sophmore in a rb and db was a definite 2 td swing without no doubts. Wayne deserved to win but 27 points better no way im so livid and i cant imagaine a senior 3 year starter in the state semis doing this to his teamates. Horrible!!! But great season Shady and wayne has a good football team.

[ QUOTE ]

It wouldn't have happened in any of those three places b/c of the importance of football in those areas. Only God and family comes before football in those places... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said up there.

[ QUOTE ]

If i could choose from taking a cute girl to the bahama's and playing a football game

girl and bahama's hand down grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know several individuals who realize the importance of team.

I would never call a kid like that my "best" player. If the kid catches alot of flack for this when he gets back (as he certainly will, and totally deserves), keep us posted as to what happens. If it's any consolation something like that happended to Wayne 2 years ago when there best RB quits before the Bluefield playoff game.

WARNING TO JAMES MONROE STARTERS!!!! IF YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, YOU HAD BEST STAY OUT OF THE COUNTRY!!! because I will personally pass out pitch-forks and torches to the mob that will await you're return!!! That's just pathetic.