To the gman and his bandwagon comment on vapreps.

Tid_Bit

I'll admit that several Tazewell fans have jumped on the bandwagon this year. If they were true fans they would have supported in good times and bad. However, I cant let that comment go! Let me be the first to say that after your team started doing badly this season, you were the first person I noticed not posting on here as much. If you did post it was very negative(complaining about the qb and saying that the g-men would be getting ready for basketball soon). But when you found out that graham had a chance at the playoffs you started the official points countdown and got excited again, but true to form, you once again fell silent after Tazewell beat them up and down the field physically all that day. The only reason the score was so close is because remines got a gift touchdown on a fumble at our own 3 with 8 minutes to play. -9 yards of offense in the 2nd half for the gmen. So,pot, dont be calling the kettle black.

One reason I haven't posted as much this year period is because I've been REALLY busy this fall...and out of town a lot!!! As a matter of fact, I saw fewer high school games this year than I have EVER...didn't have the time to go. I have barely had time to keep the website updated, and when it did get updated, it was usually later than normal.

As for what I did post when I had time, I wasn't trying to be negative, I was only posting the truth...which, BTW, I do 99.9% of the time. And most of the time, folks can't seem to handle the truth...you and Salem fans included.

As for Tazewell beating Graham this season...yes, Tazewell "won" twice but they didn't beat Graham...Graham beat Graham with lots of mistakes...

[ QUOTE ]

As for what I did post when I had time, I wasn't trying to be negative, I was only posting the truth...which, BTW, I do 99.9% of the time. And most of the time, folks can't seem to handle the truth...you and Salem fans included.

[/ QUOTE ]

This syndrome seems to be becoming more and more prevalent on this message board.

[ QUOTE ]

One reason I haven't posted as much this year period is because I've been REALLY busy this fall...and out of town a lot!!! As a matter of fact, I saw fewer high school games this year than I have EVER...didn't have the time to go. I have barely had time to keep the website updated, and when it did get updated, it was usually later than normal.

As for Tazewell beating Graham this season...yes, Tazewell "won" twice but they didn't beat Graham...Graham beat Graham with lots of mistakes...

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, you know BigVT calls for a truce on this board and then you come back with this comment about Salem fans not being able to handle the truth. I love it!

Here's the truth. Tazewell beat the G-Men twice. You accuse Salem fans of making excuses and then you turn around and make that post. "Tazewell "won" twice but they didn't beat Graham....Graham beat Graham with lots of mistakes...." Your hypocracy is showing G-MAN. Beat, won, i guess it depends on what your definition of is, is. LOL

GO SALEM

GO MULES

ahahahhahaa well i know of at least two games you must have missed. One on oct. 15 and one on nov.20. YOur post is truly funny!!!lol

Hey everyone its official! The gman must be egyptian!!!!.....because he is living in denial(the nile for those of you who are to dimwitted to figure it out)! bahahahhaahahaha!

I guess you all are right...Graham didn't beat Graham, Tazewell did...

BDT...October 16, 2004...

"You can't have turnovers and penalties in the situations we did tonight and win a game like this," said a disappointed Graham coach Glynn Carlock Sr. "We give Tazewell credit for playing a good game. That first drive really hurt us, but when we fumbled and missed some kicks like we did, that kept us from having much of an opportunity."

BDT...November 21, 2004...

"...Bulldog defense grabbed five turnovers..."

"Bulldogs halted a Graham drive, as well, with a fumble recovery on the 9-yard stripe"

"Zack Tester intercepted a pass for the Bulldogs, as Steve Mitchem, Jarrod Burton, Muncey, and Comer recovered fumbles."

[ QUOTE ]

LMAO, you know BigVT calls for a truce on this board and then you come back with this comment about Salem fans not being able to handle the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

More truth...check the times...I posted at 12:07 PM and BigD4VT made his post at 1:09 PM. Can you handle that????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

LMAO, you know BigVT calls for a truce on this board and then you come back with this comment about Salem fans not being able to handle the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

More truth...check the times...I posted at 12:07 PM and BigD4VT made his post at 1:09 PM. Can you handle that????

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure I can! LOL

GO SALEM

GO MULES

[ QUOTE ]

Win....or loss....!! I think when a team wins.....it has more points.!!!!! Graham LOST.....account less points on the board at the final bell.!!!!!! Doesn't matter how the points are aquired......Graham still lost.!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are totally right... sorry G-Man but Tazewell beat Graham either way you look at it!

Hey gman did you ever think those turnovers were happening because Tazewell was knocking the snot out of your overrated runningbacks???!!!! I like Carlocks quotes also, nice touch. However he failed to mention the 4 turnovers( in the OCT.15 game) that Tazewell gave them on Tazewell's side of the field and it only netted them 3 pts. HAHA smirk.gif Also what about the bogus fumble on Tazewells own 3 that every one of the players thought was dead and Remines picks it up and half-heartly steps into the endzone not even thinking they would call it a T.D. Your argument is getting real thin pal!

Most of the fumbles were Matthews not able to handle the snaps, happened alot this year. Heads up play by Remines since no whistle blew. That being said, turnovers are a part of the game. Tazewell did a good job taking advantage of that, Graham did not.

Usually the difference in a game is mistakes...take the Grundy vs. Richlands game this year...Grundy played a horrible game, fumbled, threw interceptions, basically ran the clock out in the second half and didn't even try to mount a comeback....why? I don't know?

I do know that Richlands was able to take advantage of everything given to them and put Grundy away easily...that makes for a good team.

Put the shoe on the other foot, and look at the last Grundy vs. Va High game...Grundy was given fumble after fumble but could not take advantage of it and score...(the two called back were both on legit drives not off turnovers so those don't apply in this situation as such).

Two games, very similar in context...same field...different outcome...(both bad for Grundy fans).

But, at the same time...Grundy's defense had a lot to do with Va High giving up the ball...as well as field conditions...both teams put the ball on the ground some...Grundy's defense was laying some good hits though causing Va High to drop the rock...I'd guess the same was somewhat true for Tazewell and Graham...esp. seeing first hand how hard Tazewells kids hit.

Kinda scattered, but thats my thoughts on the issue. grin.gif