Any New Player's In The BDD?

allstar

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANY OTHER SCHOOLS BUT HURLEY HAS 2 NEW PLAYERS THIS YEAR ONE IS A FIRST YEAR GUY I THINK HES IN THE 12th GRADE HIS NAME IS DAVID McCRACKEN HES ABOUT 6/1 OR 6/2 I GUESS I DONT KNOW HOW GOOD HE REALY IS BECAUSE WITH THE COACH WE HAVE AT HURLEY ITS HARD TO KNOW JUST HOW GOOD THE PLAYER OR PLAYERS COULD BE ITS FAR PAST THE TIME THAT HAROLD HORN STEPED DOWN AND LET NEW BLOOD TAKE OVER .THERES ANOTHER PLAYER SHANE SHELTON A 10th GRADER WHO COULD REALY HELP HURLEY IF GIVING THE CHANCE TO START I WATCHED HURLEY ON THE 3rd ON FRIDAY THEY PLAYED THE CHALLENGERS (MMS)AND I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME THE SCORE DIDNT SHOW HOW CLOSE THE GAME WAS EVERY TIME HURLEY GOT WITHIN 9 HORN WOULD MAKE A STUPID MOVE LIKE TAKE OUT HIS HOTTEST SHOOTER AT THE TIME OR LEAVE THE RONG PLAYER IN THEY PLAYED A HECK OF 3 QUARTERS THE FIRST WAS ALL HORNS DOING YOU DONT WAIT UNTILL YOUR TEAM GETS DOWN BY 11OR12 BEFORE YOU CALL A TIME OUT OR TO MAKE A CHANGE AND YOU DONT START A 12thGRADER BECAUSE HES A 12th GRADER AND NEVER HAD A CHANCE BEFORE YOU DO WHATS WRIGHT FOR THE TEAM YOU PUT YOUR BEST ALL AROUND PLAYERS IN THE GAME FROM THE START. BUT THE BEST PLAYS ALL NIGHT CAME FROM A UNLIKLEY PERSON ERIC MAY IF HE CAN PLAY THIS WAY ALL SEASON LOOK OUT BDD YOU GUYS HAVE GOT YOUR HANDS FULL THAT IS IF HORN CAN OPEN HIS EYES AND SEE WHAT TALLENT IS AND DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO WIN BALL GAMES AND FOR THE ONES THAT HAVE PLAYED FOR MR. HORNE THEN YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT HES HAD 2OR 3 TIMES THAT HE SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT HOME THE STATE BUT HAS ALLWAYS FOUND A WAY TO SHOOT HIMSELF WITH COACHING ILLITERACY AND LETS NOT LET JOEY BLANKENSHIP OFF SO EASY HES BEEN THERE WITH HIM I MEAN GUYS ITS BEEN THIS WAY WITH THE BOYS AND GIRLS FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW IT IS TRUELY TIME FOR A CHANGE DINT MEAN TO GET OFF THE QUESTION BUT I HAD TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST, mad.gif PLEASE POST THIS FOR ME TO ANY ALL THAT WHO READ IT IN ANOTHER AREA THANKS ALOT.!!!!!! grin.gif

Matt Slone could have been really good but no one worked with him on anything when he was young. I mean you could tell in 7th grade he was going to be tall but in JV no one helped him out on anything. Thats just how Hurley IS! See uall in the TV Tourney.!

The Hurley poster above needs to take a Xanax and chill. My head hurt from even attempting to read that.

But Mr. Justus, you need to chill as well with your shots at Hurley. I mean how much better of a ball player have the folks at Grundy made you? Yeah, you were always a good player, but it seems to me you've straight lined since getting there.

In any case, I don't see how in one year of JV basketball at Hurley, you can come to any conclusion about how the boys are handled. You can say you've heard this, heard that, but what exactly does that mean? Feel free to try again when you have first hand information.

ive got some first hand info for you, if theo thought for a moment that he might have had a chance of a better basketball career at hurley he would have stayed here his dad wouldnt have let him went to grundy but as i said in my post its all about who and for what kind of coach you want to play for im not saying that stretch is any better but he cant be that bad after all hes one of the only players to have played at hurley that didnt have to play for horne so dont thrash a guy for doing better for himself. and yes i know him very well and have been part of hurley sports for long time and the prob. does start in little league were the kids do not have the right coaches and help they need these kids dont even have a place to practice ball like grundy feader schools have we dont have a gym for basketball ,i mean when i was a kid i used to have to push snow out of the way at what ever court i could find just so i could play but the kids at grundy have alot to look forward to thay have the gyms the, fields the parents backing them taking them to practice without all the grip. its just now getting back to where the parents are getting back envolved with there kids at hurley i mean you are allways going to have a few but its becoming more heart warming to see a kid go on the court after a game and give his parents a hug and not have to wait till he or she gets home the parrents are there for there kids now. like theos dad was for him wink.gif

Theo First of all, you played one year in the Hurley System, so u know what happens people have worked with matt and he has improved since then. He isn't no Brad Nuckels or anything but he does his best. If he would have got stronger matt could have been a good ball player. Second of all You better be ready to play the rebels because i know the seniors that were 8th graders when u left would like nothing better to beat u. Especially Scottie and Dustin. Thats the game that is marked on there calander. Because Everyone knows Grundy thinks they are better than Hurley, and these boys are out to prove u wrong. Hurley wants to beat Grundy but most of all they want to beat Theo and Stephen...

Me and Matt are friends never said he was bad or anything im sayin he could of been one of the best Big man come out around here if he had someone working with him alot...A we ready for hurley or anyone else. Will see! No Trash talking from me i like almost everyone from hurley so i have nothing bad agianst anyone one of them. WIll see who will win in a bit i Guess! Cya There!

And Mr. McGraw how would you know anything about coaching you dident make it halfway threw the season. I have nothing agianst the players. I like Joey im just saying they have no lil league coaching to help the JV and V teams when they get older..

LMAO

I haven't been to this board since yesterday for the first time in a week.

Plus I find it funny how two people try to guess who I am, but unsuccessfully do so.

If you want to know who I am, feel free to PM me and I'll gladly point out to you who I am. Will I need my drivers license, social security number and birth certificate as well?