T-TOWN WYATT RIOT

ARH

How bout them dawgs!! T-town has done sooo awesome this year!! We're goin down to Gretna this week and definitely gonna get a victory. Richlands ya need to stop being so jealous and talking so bad about us...last time i checked we were in the same round of the playoffs as ya!! T-TOWN!

[ QUOTE ]

How bout them dawgs!! T-town has done sooo awesome this year!! We're goin down to Gretna this week and definitely gonna get a victory. Richlands ya need to stop being so jealous and talking so bad about us...last time i checked we were in the same round of the playoffs as ya!! T-TOWN!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...a definate cut yourself off...please.

Edit: Shizzle man...Good luck Tazewell!!!! I don't want any new posters to hate me, enough do already. But...ummm...put the cap back on the bottle. Same to those already called out... grin.gif

ARH, dont talk trash in here. Not all the richlands people are against us on this weekend,some DO have faith in us. and yeah richlands has a much better record than us. Don't get me wrong i am all for our dawgs, and i have great faith in them winning this weekend, it will be a close game, but i'm sure richlands will do just as good in their game too.

[ QUOTE ]

We're goin down to Gretna this week and definitely gonna get a victory

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

The T-TOWN express rolls on and VIC HALL's Season come to an abrupt and and PAINFUL end

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm...you guys know youre the under"dawgs" by alot of points...and youre facing one of the best Teams in Virginia??

Now what are you gonna say when you go up there and this "T-Town express" gets knocked off its tracks by the flying circus? confused.gif

is it just me or was it a lot easier to have a little faith before all of the talk started coming out of Tazewell? The more I read, the more I think they are kidding themselves...I liked it a lot better when they were just playing ball and busting heads...kinda had a "team on a mission" feel to it...now...I think a lot of people (at least some of the fans) are getting a little to over confident.

[ QUOTE ]

is it just me or was it a lot easier to have a little faith before all of the talk started coming out of Tazewell?

[/ QUOTE ]

my thoughts exactly...but then again who are we to question the Amazing "t-town choo choo" or whatever it was they were calling it tongue.gif

I think the Woofing gods will show no mercy for Tazewell

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell fans over confident? Whatever gave you that idea? grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda got it when they started saying Hall wasn't much...I mean...that's dreamworld talk.

[ QUOTE ]

I WILL PERSONALLY WALK OUT ON THE FIELD TOMORROW AND KICK THE [censored] OUT OF VIC HALL

[/ QUOTE ]

That was said in another thread....and that set off a little sign that said "Hey we're Tazewell...and we honestly think we get become cocky and arrogont...and still beat Gretna easily" (as one of our fans beats up their star QB) cool.gif

well thats when i first noticed! lol

yea...but i think even if it were us playing Gretna...we wouldnt be talking THIS much trash..there would be the usual people talking....but im sure no one would be talking about beating down vic hall...lol

First, I would like to say congratulations to this year's Bulldog team for making it this far. I'm just happy that Tazewell had a winning season - something that didn't happen in any of the four seasons when I was in high school. Best of luck Saturday. Secondly, I would like to point out that many of Tazewell's fans are not cocky and are just happy to get this far. I seriously would like to know if those people talking smack about Gretna have seen any highlights from their games this season or read any articles about them. They are an excellent, well-coached team. They are not going to be an easy opponent like some of you are making them out to be. While Vic Hall is an awesome player, don't forget that it's his teammates who help him look that good.

I do think Tazewell has a chance at winning. Being an underdog (I really hate using that word b/c I'm sick of reading all the puns) certainly has its advantages. Having had a very close game against C-burg last week, Gretna, I'm sure, will be more than ready to play tomorrow. Tazewell had better be prepared to play defense. Also, you're going to have to block better than you did against VA High to get some yards rushing and I hope you can hold on to the ball should you get the opportunity to intercept any passes. My point - it's going to take a lot of hard work, effort, teamwork, and unfaltering determination to pull this win out. Tazewell can do it. They will need the fans' support, but they do not need any arrogance. Go Dawgs! Come ready to play an intense four quarters of football. I hope you win. If you do, just remember it's harder to hit a moving target than one standing still. wink.gif

I loved the fact that for a while that most all these people were saying that Vic Hall wasnt much but do the people in tazewell realize that Vic Hall had Verbally Commited to UVA as a Junior... Does that give some hint that he is good... This game is going to be FAR from a walk in the park for the "T-Town Express" plus i love how Tazewell in the year they finally get very decent the come up with millions of nicknames... but thats away from this issue... Gretna is no easy team atleast you tazewell people need to go down to Gretna and think there is a possiblility of losing mind yall Gretna has a 28 game winning streak going.... and what is Tazewells... Im sorry guys but Gretna this year isnt cocky and so they are out to just play and win cause they know they can and I really don't think they are thinking highly of this game. I hope yall do good and really I would think about coming down to watch it! I'm off work so I would think about it... but at the least im going to listen and as soon as the pain is over I will be here to give my thoughts and.... comments on how Tazewell got to cocky after making it to the playoffs and expecially after sadly beating Graham twice this year....But do believe if Graham made it this far this year they wouldnt take this game lightly. They know how strong Gretna is.. and I do to for that fact. I played against them last year. The line last year was weak (Gretna's) but they hold you off long enough for Hall to get his job done... which usually can only take up to 3 or 4 seconds if that... Get that speed on the D-Line and you might get there.... Either way good luck!