HEY TAZEWELL

gretna_boy

From the sounds of gretna there pretty good

Bluefield would give them a good whoopin. For the simple reason there not a one man team.They rely on there running backs and recievers to come up with plays just like rusty did on 4th and long ,scrambled around to hook up with repass and he juked he way to the 4 yard line

Well you guys beat us and u can't tell us the ref's didn't make bad calls. But thats not what beat us. #55 was the dirtiest player i have ever seen. Pinning one of our players down and choking him. Man what a way to act big. And we were coming back but we had some mental errors and fumbled the ball 3 times in a row. Have fun without Vic Hall next year cuz thats probably the reason you guys are moving to single A. Cuz u wouldn't be able to beat anyone in the southwest district next year.

[ QUOTE ]

What do you think about the "one man team" now?

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all when did anyone say Great was a one man team?Your just being an ass an showing how much Gretna has disrespect for teams.The way I heard some of those Grenta boys talked also showed.#19 should had been hit in the face with a brick and #55 should be in jail for what he did.But that's ok.I proud of our boys and how much class they had.Sorry I can't say the same for you guys.

Yea...good job on the "blame the loss on the refs". Alos, we are moving to single A because...well...we have # to be in single A. We play in a split district so we still play AA teams. I thought ya'll boys were rugged, hard hittin, and ruthless....I didnt see it. You wanna talk about "dirty players"? how about one of your boys stepping on the chest of a Gretna player. You all played a good game, but no where near as good as i was planning on.

Hey gretna boy, if you could read i said that the refs made bad calls but thats not why we lost. What do you know we play both A and AA schools too and we have 400 kids at our school. Last time I checked that was low enough to be single A. And i guarantee stepping on a guys chest could have been an accident. i'm not saying it was but theres more of a chance that grabbing a throat would have been on purpose. You guys are tough i'll give you that but don't come on here and start talking crap cuz all we did at the game was gave u guys credit for being a good team. The toughest we've played all year. We were one and nine last year and I really couldn't have expected a state championship this year but we will get one, one of these days.

Hall has been hit LOTS of times. I will admit he took a hell of a hit today. I will give credit to Tazewell, them boys played till the clock was at zero, they never gave up. Ya'll have alot of heart, Tazewell will be a hell of a team in the next few years. As for the "not getting shot" comment, well...as long as you dont play Chatham High you wont have to worry about that because that is where the boy came from that shot someone down the street from the football field. My point is, stop sayin that dumb [censored] about the shooting at Gretna because you are clueless as to who shot & where they came from to shot.

[ QUOTE ]

I thought ya'll boys were rugged, hard hittin, and ruthless....I didnt see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you must be blind...I don't know what went on down in Gretna, but I know Tazewell's kids hit hard and hit often...so if nothing else, I know they at least played a physical game.

to the being pyhsical comment, either you didnt play in the game or your blind because it was a very physical game from both teams. Vic Hall got hit hard a few times,ang got back up, but hey thats football, any team that thinks that if you hit him hard one time and he will quit are wrong. and to the one man team comment, your crazy if you say that kid is not your whole team because he is...no disrespect to anyone but you take Hall off Gretnas football team and you could compare them to a V.High...#21 Reynolds was good but was no better than a Tyrone Mitchell...Gretna is very lucky to have someone like Vic Hall on their football team, he is that once in a lifetime player that some teams have never even seen. congrats on a game well played and a great season so far, good luck at state Gretna.

[ QUOTE ]

I thought ya'll boys were rugged, hard hittin, and ruthless....I didnt see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess Gretna's WR's weren't feeling anything after the game?Geese.I can't remember, but there were 2 of the biggest hits I've ever seen from DB's in high school ball.The got worked right after they caught the ball.

Tazewell needs to be proud of their season and effort against Gretna. Gretna had some big boys but the Horrace Hubbard was a trash talker. We hit Vic prob. harder then anyone all year from what I seen. They will prob. remember those hits Vic and WR's included they took 2 hard hits from Tester and Wilson. The Rico Reynolds kid done pretty good, made good bounces in and out but mostly good blocking all game for Gretna. When Tazewell got a clean shot they took it and Cleaver hit V.Hall hard twice but hopped back up both times but the last hit Hall needed help. Good luck to Gretna on a possible back 2 back titles! cool.gif