Congratulations on a GREAT SEASON Richlands!!!

BigD4VT

I think all of the teams in the SWD had a great season...it was a heck of a year and fun to follow.

Congrats to the Richlands kids for playing their hearts out Sat. though...they never quit.

Tazewell did better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Big Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's tazewell high school (*2) The pride of every student here...so come on old lads come join us young lads its tazewell high school now we cheer. GO DAWGS GO...now its the time boys to make a big noise no matter what the people say for its not to fear the gangs all here so HAIL TAZEWELL HIGH SCHOOL HAIL. Were number one go! .........go bulldogs...go bulldogs.....dawgs number one

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell did better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Big Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's tazewell high school (*2) The pride of every student here...so come on old lads come join us young lads its tazewell high school now we cheer. GO DAWGS GO...now its the time boys to make a big noise no matter what the people say for its not to fear the gangs all here so HAIL TAZEWELL HIGH SCHOOL HAIL. Were number one go! .........go bulldogs...go bulldogs.....dawgs number one

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see. Do you remember 21-0. I'm sure you have to.

Also Richlands won the district then we only lost by 2 TDS in a game that was back and forth all day. Tazewell got smashed by 4TD's. You might want to use your brain a little before you start making stupid remarks.

THS sophmore, Can't you thump your 8-5 chest in one of at least a hundred threads on this board about Tazewell's rise to the greatest football team of all-time?

rhsfan88, Tazewell has adopted the new Virginia High formula that combines wins AND losses to make them 13-0.

WEll all i have to say is this one hell of a year. And i know ill be a senior next year which will be a blast but this year might have just been the best year of football ill get to play in high school, i love all u seniors and the whole team and im sad to see the season end but we sure did beat the pre season polls they gave for us, i felt that was a big accomplishment then we go and win the region. That was the best feeling in the world, but ill miss playing with all of you wish the best for you in the future. *RENO*

Congratulations on a GREAT SEASON RICHLANDS!!!

Then you get a red neck, go congradulate your team, we wooped yur azz in the game,How many yards did you even have.

Dont get me wrong you all had a great season, I'll be the first to congradulate on that. BUT DONT COME AND BE A JACK AZZ WHY WERE CONGRADULATIN OUR BOYS. We were donre with you back in September

You can say what you want to me, but dont screw around our team, or them boys, ive takin them all in my heart not some all of them mean something to me. Im glad cola did nt see this first