hurley gets by the other rebels!

rebel90

hurley sure aims to please and let peps. get there money worth.in a close game that i thought should have been a blow out for hurley became a close one do to the 3 point shotting of number 12 from erivington but it didnt help that hurley played slow all night on defence not getting to the shotters quick enough and missing alot of point blank lay-ups but the layup stuff will be fine its the start of a season so that will get better but the defence is something that has to be worked on now you have got to get in a hot shotters face and let each other know were he is all the time you have got to talk to each other on the court thats why thay call it a team game no one person can guard all 5 men but all in all hurley looks better than alot of peps. would think .the game went into overtime tied at 40 all number 12 hit a 3 with one second remaining when dustin call a time out that hurley did not have any of !or did they? wait a momment the ref. said you guys at the tabel told me that hurley had no time outs left but now thay have a magical one that is on both books. yes mr. ref there was one more, peps. make mistakes as you did all night in the way you called some of your calls but never the less hurley gets the ball with 1.0 on the clock they inbound the ball dustin slangs a three pointer from 60 feet away gets hit on the arm makes the 3 and his foul shot game over!#$%@!#$?NO JUST KIDDING he missed it the game did go into O.T but it was a slow 5th quarter fouls walks bad calls man i love this time of year EVERY BODY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS YOUVE GOT ALOT OF HEART JUST KEEP PLAYING TOGETHER AS ATEAM AND MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN OPEN SOME EYES IN TH B.D.D JUST REMEMBER THE TRUE HURLEY FANS HAVE GOT YOUR BACKS!! AND AGAIN A GOOD JOB BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS DO BETTER SEE YA AT THE GAMES!!! cool.gifwink.gif(44-42) hurley the real rebels!!!!!

No contest Hurley will get beat bad if thay dont start playing some D. hey have some good players but there not used in the right ways.IF I where the coach for Hurley I would play man D the whole game and take my chances .Atleast you know were and who to cover.But I could be wrong about the game, I hope I am but I guess well see you there. GOOD LUCK REBELS!!!!

I love how you say that you are a real Hurley fan but don't think they have a chance against Richlands. And Talking about how we did to work on D-Fense we have held every opponent except Mt. Mission to under 50 pts and against ervington #12 hit 3's with guys in his face just a good shooter. But if we come out ready to play we have a chance if we just our big guys to work inside and get some of the pressure off Dustin and Scottie.

NOTICE I said (IF) you gys dont start playing better -D- I mean you do play for the team right. by the way you talk ? and I didnt say they wouldnt have chance Isaid it would be no contest if you guys didnt start playing better -D-! And I am a hurley fan I take heat all the time from guys at work about hurley .Have almost come to blows several times over someone putting the kids at hurley down I LOVE HURLEY SPORTS UNLESS YOU KNOW ME DONT JUDGE MY HEART FOR THE GAME AND ITS PLAYERS.And win or lose I'LL be back to see the next game and the next game etc...And the fact is that #12 didnt have someone in his face all the time and in order to get better you have got to accept what kind of team you guys are , you guys dont have the fastest speed on the court to cover the conners of the court and beleive me you will see what IM talking about when you play Goodman and the COUNCIL COBRAS he loves spotting up in the conners.you just need to rotate and have faith your teammate is behind you to back you up.And you have got to denie the ball to a hot shooter,try not to let him get his hands on the ball .SO please dont think for a moment that im putting you kids down,Im not I just point out the obvious if you guys play hard and make those 2 foot layups then you will be allright as long as you play hard on -D-.And by all means HURLEY should be 3and0 right now if dustin had not had a bad night against mountain mission HURLEY would have won that ballgame so they can thank what ever god they pray to for that night because DUSTIN does'nt have nights like that all the time he's MR. automatic most of the time so when you guys play them again will see what happens when HURLEY is fireing on all cylinders once again Im sorry if you thought that blush.gifcool.gif(PEACE OUT)H.H.S

[ QUOTE ]

Have you ever heard of periods and capital letters. Thats hurt my head to read.

Also Rebel90 what do you think about the Richlands/Hurley game Friday?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol is it just me or does Richlands Vs Hurley, sound wrong? i guess i still have football in my head

Out of all the schools covering all sports, Hurley seems to be the only one to have people question other posters about being a legit fan due to posting their opinions that are slightly negative.

Any bit of publicity is good publicity, be it on this message board or not. Be glad that people care enough to type about it.

Note, this is only to people who have ever said comments like this. Not all Hurley posters.