Richlands/Hurley!

Blues_56

All you Hurley Fans. If you can't handle only 20 members of the Rife Raiders in Hurly, what are you going to do when you come to RIFE ARENA in Richlands and there are 100 of us strong. ANd because of the crap you all pulled in Hurley we will be extremely loud just for you. And please don't bring your 2nd graders because we are all scared!!!

THIS is getting dumb in a hurry!Y ou know im the type of man that says stuff like that to another mans face not on or behind a screen I have even took up for you guys for being such good fans to your team but to say something like the 2nd grade thing is just dumb.And I told all you on here that HURLEY would get better and they are but they have more room for improvement, as does richlands so spare the remarks and save your punches because after HURLEY players read what you have wrote then it could be another grundy game all over again.AND I PROMISE you one thing I will be there and I will be as loud as I can and like I said I think what you guys do for your team is great just dont make it personal because that is when you stop doing it for your team and start doing it for yourself,and when you singal out yourself then you could have some big trouble, (THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS)!-lifes to short to just play so hoop it up!) And like I said dont make this personal its just a game not life or death. smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

THIS is getting dumb in a hurry!Y ou know im the type of man that says stuff like that to another mans face not on or behind a screen I have even took up for you guys for being such good fans to your team but to say something like the 2nd grade thing is just dumb.And I told all you on here that HURLEY would get better and they are but they have more room for improvement, as does richlands so spare the remarks and save your punches because after HURLEY players read what you have wrote then it could be another grundy game all over again.AND I PROMISE you one thing I will be there and I will be as loud as I can and like I said I think what you guys do for your team is great just dont make it personal because that is when you stop doing it for your team and start doing it for yourself,and when you singal out yourself then you could have some big trouble, (THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS)!-lifes to short to just play so hoop it up!) And like I said dont make this personal its just a game not life or death. smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like your ready to fight

NO not ready to fight just making a point, you dont bring a knife to a gun fight! And the hurley pep. have alot of weapons in there voices if they would just use them,But I will back up any of hurleys players if needed and no im not thinking that Im big and bad but for the pep. who know me they will tell you I will not start anything but I damn sure wont take it either!!!! mad.gif