29-28 MIAMI WINS!!!!1

bluefieldRocks

Leinart has to declare for the draft before anyone can pick him and he has said that he isn't sure he'll leave early.

As for 'Sheed Marshall and KJ Harris, I believe Harris could certainly be productive in the NFL. Marshall, maybe playing receiver or something of that sort. He won't be playing QB in the NFL though...

Rasheed has the quickness of a wide reciever, but i mean this years BCS bowl game was pratically handed to them on a silver platter, and they lost to pitt and BC....dont know how they did it but it happened.

I blame rasheed for a couple of plays where he should have tucked and run, insted of passing, but thats over and done with

I say Harris has a pretty good chance of being a back-up running back

Jason White will won't even go in the first two rounds. Look at Ken Doresy, had a great college career but he didn't go until the late part of the draft. White has great ppl around him. The best NFL QB prospect is definatly Aaron Rodgers.

I think Rasheed might end up becoming a reciever like Antwan Randall El. Randall El was a nice athletic QB in college but has now transformed into a very good wide out.

Thats because dorsey went to SF

where nobody good plays at anymore

they lost owens and a number of other good players

So what your telling me if that if rothlisberger went to SF insted of the Steelers then he would have the same record?, no i dont think so becuase of bettis,staley,ward,randle el, and plexaco burres

So do you think that if you put Dorsey in with Pittsburgh in his rookie season he would win his first 12 starts including beating an undefeated Philadephia and New England teams. Don't think so.

Dorsey couldn't even start over Jeff Gracia or Tim Rattey his rookie year.

Dorsey has a little thing called a national championship, he has more pressure to preform well since he won the national championship and he crumbled under it, Everybody expected Dorsey to do well since he won the championship,no so fast my friend! rothlisberger on the other hand was a sleeping giant and won a couple of mac championships and thats about it and look how he's turned out

Dorsey wasn't that good at the college level either. Everyone made him out to be a god, when, in contrast, he wasn't all that good. I garunteed you could take any mediocre college QB, and surrond him with Kellam Winslow, Jeremy Shockey the year before, Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, the list goes on and on. It's like Montana in the San Francisco days, Aikman in the mid 90's. You can surrond a mediocre QB with top notch players, and they will win.

In the draft, I hope and pray my Raiders get Rodgers, or Heath one. They will probably screw around and get some no name CB or something like they always do though.

Dorsey wasn't really expected to be an NFL starter. He was a great college QB but not pro material. Lots of players win the Heisman and never have an NFL career. Some college QB's, like Hines Ward and Antwan Randle-El are able to change positions in order to have success in the pros.

Rothlisberger was projected as an NFL starter although I don't think anyone expected him to have this much success as a rookie.

[ QUOTE ]

It's like Montana in the San Francisco days, Aikman in the mid 90's. You can surrond a mediocre QB with top notch players, and they will win.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're saying Montana was a mediocre QB? shocked.gif

Thats exactly what im saying about rothlisberger and his 3 good WR's and bettis and staley

If you send rothlisberger to Miami, and ken dorsey to Miami of ohio, if they were still in college then rothlisberger would have all kinds of national attention just becuase he won the BCS championship, but he's over-rated and dosent do anything for SF, While on the other hand doresey has kind of a quiet career are miami of ohio, he does the exact same thing rothlisberger is doing now at pittsburgh

Rothlisberger did have alot of national attention. He was projected to go in the early 1st round and he has performed like a first round pick should. As for Dorsey he was surrounded by great players but when it came time for him to go to the NFL, all the pro scouts knew he didn't have NFL starter capabilities and thats why nobody drafted him until the 5th or 6th round.