VT or AUB U Decide

bigbluetuba

If VT can load the box with 8 and 9 guys and stop the Cadilliac and Ronnie Brown, then let Williams and Green play man to man on the outside and shut down the Auburn receivers.

I'll take a late Nic Schmidt FG and the Hokies 23-20.

Tech will have to play flawless to win this game. Auburn is going to be on a mission, especially since they were snubbed for the national championship game. Nevertheless, it should be a good matchup.

Tech will have to play the game of their lives. I am a ND fan,and as much as I would love to see Tech pull it off, I can't see it happening. Auburn should be in the National Championship with the ball they are playing.

I take Caddy and the tigers 35-14.

[ QUOTE ]

Tech will have to play the game of their lives. I am a ND fan,and as much as I would love to see Tech pull it off, I can't see it happening. Auburn should be in the National Championship with the ball they are playing.

I agree Auburn should be in the dance but they arent and now they are gonna have to face the hokies. grin.gif

I take Caddy and the tigers 35-14.

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll be a close, low scoring game. Tech has the defense...I'm not worried about Campbell picking them apart. They are as good in the secondary as anyone. The LB's and D-line have been awesome all year too.

Offensively, Tech will have all of their RB's healthy for the first time this season. Bryan Randall is red hot and will be playing his last game as a Hokie. The freshmen WR's have gotten the job done all year, and Jeff King is one of the best TE's in the country. I'm not ready to pick a winner but I think it will be decided by less than a touchdown.

This the best Tech team in a few years, possibly ever. I do like their chances, but I don't believe they can get it done against the Tigers. Auburn is getting shafted out of a national title this year. I didn't think they were that good until they layed the smack down on the SEC, and, although the ACC is tough, the SEC is still one of the best.

Tech's D-line will be the deciding factor in this game, Campbell will not pick the secondary apart, but I do believe he and Caddilac will tear the Tech front up.

Auburn 35-14.

35-14? Nah, that's not going to happen. Everyone was saying before the season that Tech would finish near the bottom of "The best conference in the country", but now that they've won it outright people discount that and say Tech will get blown out by a real team that plays in a real conference...well I have news for you, Tech is a real team that plays in a real conference. Virginia Tech is #8 with a loss to the wire to wire #1 team in the nation, and a loss that was decided by a missed FG as time expired.

Williams will get his yards, and Campbell will make his passes but this is a 17-14 type matchup.

Tech wins, they know they are going to have to play there best game of the year and Randall will be on top of things, i see Tech winning it 17-14, Tech hasnt really beatin a team big this year and i see it stayin that way(besides the maryland game).

auburn will kill VT. Carnell "Cadillac" Williams and Ronnie Brown will run over Taper or whatever the linebackers name is. Auburn deserves a shot at the national title. they were downright awsome. i say Auburn in a blowout 35-7.