Richlands/Carrol County in Overtime!!

Blues_56

A heartbreak in Richlands today, CC snuck by the Tornado by the score of 73-72 in OT. Richlands rallied back from a 26 point deficet in the 4th period to knock into OT, from there it was back and forth and the cavaliers got away with the win.

We were on fire in the 4th period, i think we went like 7 for 8 on the 3's...and the big man Brandon Robinson took care up the gut until he fouled out.Mulkey and Hamilton had the most points tho they were almost unstoppable.

Seems it was a great game to watch with last thrilling few seconds to it. Wanted to make it, but had practice. Carrol takes a step up to #1 in SWD so far with the only game played. I rathered Richlands won and keep it the victories close to home, but thats the way the ball bounces.

----------------------------------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

SOMETIMES THINGS COME TOGETHER AT ODD TIMES. SEEMS THAT FOR THE BOYS BLUES IT CAME TOGETHER IN THE FORTH. THE TEAM GREW IN THIS GAME STILL A FEW KINKS IN THE CHAIN BUT ALL ARE LOOKING BETTER. EVEN THE ATTITUDE WAS DIFFERENT. SO NOW LETS SEE WHAT BECOMES OF THE BLUES. I AM PROUD OF WAHT THEY SHOWES AND I STILL SAY THEY CAN TAKE THE SWD. GOING TO BE A THING TO WATCH. SO GET ON THE WAGON BLUES FANS SET SOWN STRAP IN AND HANG ON.

Well for the first 3 quarters i thought it was going to be the same ol thing but in the 4th quarter the guys showed alot of heart. Down by as much as 20, they stayed together and good things started to happen. We had a couple of chances at the end and then in overtime, but if we play every quarter of every game like the 4th yesterday then the Blues will be tough to handle.

I have played against Mulkey, and him just being a freshman( a true one at that), he will be unstoppable his junior and senior year. next year is kinda big for him, since he will be starting. I heard he avgs. at least 15 off the bench. Can people tell me more about him and the rest of the Blues? Thanx