Grundy Futbol

rhsband06

Since there's no soccer message board i'll just post here.

I'd like to know if Grundy is ever planning on organizing a soccer team; or any school for that matter; Grundy in particular because they're in the SWD. The local schools really do need some good competition. Not too many schools have soccer teams, but there is plenty of potential to have good school soccer programs in the area. So if there are some people out there who don't play baseball in the spring, get some friends together and see if you can get a team organized for your school. I know that's how us folks over here in Richlands got our's started. So if this spikes anyone's interest, give it a go, kick somebody.

girls soccer might take off, but I doubt boys would...anyone who would or could be any good at it would be wrestling or doing football...both are year round sports now so to speak...with track, baseball, and basketball taking up the rest of the slack....so girls maybe...boys I seriously doubt there would be enough interest.