Mini Helmets

bluefieldRocks

The owner of the football mini helmet site has asked me to see if some of you would like to purchess football mini helmets of you favorite high school football team,

Right now he is working on bluefield's and graham's and there 20 dollars... So if anybody would like to buy a mini helmet there the spitting immage of the bigger ones, but there a few inches taller than a coke can, Great collectors item..So if you would like to help out we need 4 more people from bluefield, and 6 from graham.If you would like your high school helmet made send me a pm and we'll get that worked out

Thanks,

We also have a smal forum on our website to leave images and things like that.

The Beaver decal is just like Oregon but with slightly different colors. Once we neail the colors we will produce these things. If anyone knows a player - get in contact with them. They will have access to the Head Coach who might send us a real decal. That is the BEST way to make these things 100% true.

Either way, we will be producing these helmets and all others we get.

Check out our web sites forum, see if it is useful. I just added 4 new helmets this evening. Martinsburg, WV - Musselman, WV and a Strasburg Rams helmet in VA.....

Hopefuly we can get SWVA helmets online very very soon.

Mike

I posted the best photos I had of some area team helmets, bluefield, graham, princeton, beckley and mount view.

There's also some of keyser, wv and good helmet photos from weir wv, in the playoff albums.

Br also posted some of the best from the bluefield graham game on the forsale message board on this site..

Bluefield and princeton's helmet photos are the best, would have prefered to have some better closer 1s of graham's, but those 2 are the best of graham's helmets I had, and graham's would likely be 1 of the harder helmets to replicate. That said I would have prefered to have had a bluefield helmet to have put in the grass for some close photographs, but never had the opportunity.

mount view's colors are brown and yellowish gold.

football helmets

Hope all is well with everyone and yall had a merry christmas!

God bless! Jesus is the reason.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have taken some of the pictures from that link to the art folks... they think they can manage to make these... that is good news to be sure.....

Might take a few weeks, but we will have them.....

Mike

[ QUOTE ]

I have taken some of the pictures from that link to the art folks... they think they can manage to make these... that is good news to be sure.....

Might take a few weeks, but we will have them.....

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Good deal. I would definitely like one, so just let us know when they're ready to go...

I put the decals for Bekley, The Beavers and Graham in for processing....so, I would say those three helmets will be online within 14 days........

We are running a limited amount for now, probably enough for only 12 helmets of each.....so....

M