SWD Basketball... Help me figure it out?

babyblue

I mean Richlands won the football district but Tazewell's season started the same day as yours and ended the same day on that Sat. in the State-Semi with scores almost the same. So whats the big deal... Although we did lose to the best team around Gretna cause in polls Gretna would take down Salem. No offense though...

-----------------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I have to say the RIFE'S REDNECK's are the most obnoxious crew I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats wrong with having school spirt. We cant help it there is so many of us and we are so loud.

yeah callin him juice box was dumb. callin shea short shooter or what ever was dumb too.... and to be honest we didnt get nearly as bad with the yellin as yall did. yall were horrible and rude.........

We have said worst things b4(*Rifes Raiders) then wat was said at Tazewell, i mean we're just kids messin around. Tazewell did it too so dont be blamin it all on RIchlands. Now with that said...this is all in the past so lets just drop it and wait for the rematch here in RIchlands whenever it is...i dont even know the date?!?!

[ QUOTE ]

yeah callin him juice box was dumb. callin shea short shooter or what ever was dumb too.... and to be honest we didnt get nearly as bad with the yellin as yall did. yall were horrible and rude.........

[/ QUOTE ]

What did we say that was so rude? You cant say we were rude. We were just cheering for our team. Also you all had a guy fly us the bird during pre-game warmups and then had another player cuss out a 5th grader that was standing along the wall that was from Richlands.

Also we were callin him Suga Shea not Short Shooter.

U all had some good names but JuiceBox was the worst but its all fun and u guys told me not to take it personal and I didnt. I dont blame u all for cheering it just ticks ppl off to single out players and no harm as long as you dont get deep and personal with that person. I was trying to dunk and shut u all up at the end but I didnt get my steps down by the time I turned around I was at the rim so barely even made the basket. tongue.gif

I know u aint kidding u alls floor is worst than ours. Our floor hurts my knees where its like concrete with a rubber mat over top. Maybe new inventory can come through and get u all a new floor. If I try to slam, I will prob tear an ACL or something haha...

Pretty good lil quote there Raven, the floors are bad but only have to live with it half a season more. I see Richlands battles Grundy tonight I will be rooting for Richlands to grab a W for themselves for pride and respect, also for Tazewell's help in the district, cant fault me for that. wink.gif