SWD Basketball... Help me figure it out?

babyblue

like Juicedawg said.. so many wins going in so many directions? I just cant figure it out..

Richlands looses to Carroll in OT..

Graham looses to Grundy

Grundy looses to Hurley

Tazewell yet to play a district game til tonite...

To me it looks dead even... Taze/grundy tonite will shine some light!

Good luck tonight and congrats to Grundy on a big win last night!!

heck ya man.. i'm with ya!! lol...

you just helped me figure it out!! lol... Richlands wins with the cheerleader babes!! 2 or 3 nice'ens in the raiders to!! lol...

thanks for the help!! lol

After we beat Grundy, Tazewell is in the running for the title to start the season. We have a great chance of knocking off richlands Sat. and goign to 2-0 in district play on the season. Graham and CC will be tough but Tazewell has the talent to make a run for district.

Seems to me that it isn't Richlands. They seem to be terrible. it could come down to being a playoff game at the end of the season. Grundy still has to go to Graham and Carroll has to play at THS GHS and GHS. Right now it looks like Tazewell has the upper hand. They just have to maintain and win the games that they are SUPPOSED to win. They have enough size and talent to be okay until regionals. The peidmont is the best right now and everybody knows that.

[ QUOTE ]

it musta sucked to do all that cheering and what not to go home with 4 L's....yall should all wear skirts next time....it will make yall look better doing all them cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybee we should, i know over half the raiders would still look better than your cheerleaders. And we are way louder too.

I was the one that got the technical foul and it was b/c i said "It's about time" under my breath. I wasnt even near the ref when he called the "T". It was just a freak thing I guess but I'm glad it didnt effect the outcome come of the game.

Yea i was wonderin wat the Technical was about to, and even tho we have sum pretty gurls in the rifes raiders sum of the cheerleaders from tazewelll arent to bad lookin either, at least i thought they were.