Hurley VS Eastside

Beastmode

I could see Hurley pulling an upset here. I don't know if they will, but I do think this game will be a lot closer than what's expected. Eastside is the overall better team, but they better not sleep on Hurley cause Hurley does have a solid defense & offensively they have a good QB, solid running game & o-line. If Hurley can keep the turnovers & mental mistakes down, this will be an interesting game!

If Eastside follows the same script that Parry McCluer did in the playoffs to Hurley last year and Grundy did to Hurley this year by running McNutt and Fiser to the left side of their offensive line over and over, then Eastside should win. The coaching staff seems to be incapable of making in game adjustments. It never occurred to them that they might want to have the defensive end to take a wider stance and move the outside linebacker up near the line of scrimmage when they are getting burned on jet sweeps to that side. Nor does it seem like they want to bring their defensive backs up to help in run support. A sloth running the ball could go faster than what I have seen this year on Hurley's offensive side. I realize that there is no Brady Justice or Zach Lester to bail them out this year, but it should take more than a tag you're it tap to keep from getting fumblitis.

I've seen both teams once this year, if eastside can't contain the hurley qb this could be a wild one. On the other hand I don't know if Hurley has the athletes to match up against them in the passing game.