WCYB Game Night

#BBN

Watched a little bit of the DB vs Science Hill game and thought it was cool that it was aired on tv.

Does anyone else think it would be a great idea to have games voted on each week and have them cover a game on live tv each week?

Maybe do half NETN half of the season and SWVA half of the season and alternate each week!!! Maybe also alternate weeks in the playoffs?

I know this may be something that will never happen, but we have a lot of great athletes in the coverage areas and would be nice to see the talent recognized!!

12 minutes ago, #BBN said:

Watched a little bit of the DB vs Science Hill game and thought it was cool that it was aired on tv.

Does anyone else think it would be a great idea to have games voted on each week and have them cover a game on live tv each week?

Maybe do half NETN half of the season and SWVA half of the season and alternate each week!!! Maybe also alternate weeks in the playoffs?

I know this may be something that will never happen, but we have a lot of great athletes in the coverage areas and would be nice to see the talent recognized!!

As someone who works there, they aren’t going to do one every week. Maybe one or two a season, If the game is right. But it would likely never come to SWVA. 

2 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

As someone who works there, they aren’t going to do one every week. Maybe one or two a season, If the game is right. But it would likely never come to SWVA. 

Funny you should say that, cause the rumor was sprinkled around tonight that they were going to cover Ridgeview/Union.  I personally didn't believe it... but maybe you might know something definitive.

6 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Funny you should say that, cause the rumor was sprinkled around tonight that they were going to cover Ridgeview/Union.  I personally didn't believe it... but maybe you might know something definitive.

I can confirm with 100% certainty that it will not happen lol. 

28 minutes ago, Cash said:

I'd like to see UNION vs RIDGEVIEW. They both may just meet up undeafeted.

Oh they’ll both be undefeated when they play next week lol. I don’t see Union having an issue with Letcher and Ridgeview isn’t gonna have a problem with Central. 

2 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Oh they’ll both be undefeated when they play next week lol. I don’t see Union having an issue with Letcher and Ridgeview isn’t gonna have a problem with Central. 

Union has Letcher Co. and Ridgeview plays Central this week. Both should a W. And they will meet in 2 weeks.

52 minutes ago, Cash said:

Union has Letcher Co. and Ridgeview plays Central this week. Both should a W. And they will meet in 2 weeks.

Right. That’s what I said. To me, those games are this week, since week 2 is over. And the Union Ridgeview game is next week.