Grundy Thumps Richlands

OFISHE8

Grundy whipped Richlands tonight and looks to get back in the SWD race. If they play the way they did tonight, Tazewell beware!!! Why did the Richlands coach stop coaching when they were down 15, but coached when they were up 2 in the first half?

Wasnt as bad as you made it out to be tho, Richlands was in the game and lead at halftime, it was one of the better games Richlands has played this year and they finally got the ball in the paint tonite but then the 3's werent coming as good as they had the rest of the games when they didnt use the big men in the middle. Stanton and Robinson had a good game id say robinson had about 10 or more points prolly more. But cant take anything away from Grundy, good team, looked to be very well coached, looks to be Grundy and Tazewell in the SWD race.

They arent playin cause of the coach, they just dont like him and thats pretty sad when you have great players watching instead of playing b/c of the coach. And to the drinkin part, guess we'll have to hear that crap for a while since it only happened ONCE, and the only reason its still being talked about it cause we were playin tazewell im assuming?>???

[ QUOTE ]

They arent playin cause of the coach, they just dont like him and thats pretty sad when you have great players watching instead of playing b/c of the coach. And to the drinkin part, guess we'll have to hear that crap for a while since it only happened ONCE, and the only reason its still being talked about it cause we were playin tazewell im assuming?>???

[/ QUOTE ]

YOu guys were drunk when you played Tazewell? Man you all sure looked pretty good for a bunch of drunks!!LOL I think they are refering to the ride home from Magna Vista a couple of years ago.

Trust me on this one, We dont come to the games drunk. The Magna Vista deal was with pretty much seniors that year that have been gone for two years.

Also does coming to the games and cheering for our team and having school spirit make us REDNECKS.

LOL...

Theo played one hell of a game tonight, 40 points that's alot. He was throwing them down from everywhere, he even had couple of nice lay-ups. But I would have to say that the nicest play of the night was when Theo was at the foul line at the end of the game and sunk the first one, and turned around to Rife's Raiders and went shhhh (putting his finger up to his lips) and then sinking the second foul shot. And that was the last theo heard from the Rife's Raiders because he put them to sleep with Richlands B-Ball team..haha

Well I see someone hush the Raiders, but thats off-subject. What in the world was the Blues doing running that relaxed man and letting Theo pull up in their face. Get a game plan at halftime double-team, spread zone, or something. If it was man-2-man the guy guarding Theo should feel stupid, not to dis Theo cause Ive played with him for years and is a lil guy but with big heart for the game and can light it up as he showed. Did he really shh... the crowd thats a diff. Theo than what I know, he must have felt on top of the world and wanted to make a statement and he did. Congrats to him!

yeah theo had a good game but u know u got to make some adjustments sometime nobody should be scoring 40 points in a game with the athletes we got. u got to switch stuff up sometime at least try and deny him the ball!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YOu guys were drunk when you played Tazewell? Man you all sure looked pretty good for a bunch of drunks!!LOL I think they are refering to the ride home from Magna Vista a couple of years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasnt meanin this year i was referring to the kid that got drunk and then the tazewell kid punched him in the face or w/e, i wasnt meaning this year. We just cheer we arent drunk.

A Theo im thinking most likely player of the week for ya!!!!!! Great outing is that a school-record??? Well good luck at Graham Tuesday and hopefully I will be honorable mention with 22pts and 20boards right below your POTW heading...haha