Richlands Running back?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

No joke all that was is to see how many points we could score i dont think it helped any besides to give a workout, not tryin to take anything from them but i think Baseball would benefit them more than football.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with ya'll biscuit,we should be playing a AA team in every scrimage each year,because they make the lump of our schedule up.I can see us Scrimaging a great A team,but not J.J. Kelly.We could always start playing Giles again.

yea he is a good running back but that guy Steven Brown is way better ask jennings about it they have played before and caleb was left in his dust. I have also seen these two race before and brown left him but we will see this year who is a better back but i know who has my vote.

buddy..i hate to burst your bubble, but i dont even know who steven brown is...and you think he's better than me than thats just fine. all i know is that its not the back who does all the work, its the line... and if they dont block neither of us would do any good... heck i dont care if you thought i should sit on the bench, i just try to run the ball as hard as i can. Thats all i do.. so dont get me in to this! smirk.gif

This is Steven Brown thanks to whoever posted that bout me but i agree with Caleb you do need all that stuff. And like the other post say he is a good back i've played aginst him since 7th grade.And this year and next he will be my only compatiton i have never had anyone in the 10th grade to even come close to me in speed but he is like an even match and i tell you now our 11th and 12th grade year we will play on the two greatest teams. we both have our lines our D and Qbs so i think this year and the next will be great.

[ QUOTE ]

This is Steven Brown thanks to whoever posted that bout me but i agree with Caleb you do need all that stuff. And like the other post say he is a good back i've played aginst him since 7th grade.And this year and next he will be my only compatiton i have never had anyone in the 10th grade to even come close to me in speed but he is like an even match and i tell you now our 11th and 12th grade year we will play on the two greatest teams. we both have our lines our D and Qbs so i think this year and the next will be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who do you play for?

If Caleb would have gotten more carries against salem, I think we may have had a differnet ending. That kid brought excitement to that game. He is not the only good player, by no means but he did spark up the blues when he was running the ball. I like the time he ran over top of one of the salem players backs and kept going.. laugh.gif

Thats caleb for you. Always exciting. I think that his breakfast must be 90% speed. He wired all day. You should see him in the weight room lifting. Hes getting purty strong. Cant wait til I see him on field next year.

[ QUOTE ]

Thats caleb for you. Always exciting. I think that his breakfast must be 90% speed. He wired all day. You should see him in the weight room lifting. Hes getting purty strong. Cant wait til I see him on field next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me niether im excited just to see how many ppl he can run over or under lol.

oh heavens no, he wont be bustin heads. Maybe breakin ankles. My name is Brandon Gayheart btw. #60 if you had to guess. And I wasnt meanin no offense by anything. I just figured i might know you.

[ QUOTE ]

By "over or under" do you mean "around"? I just can't see a 5'4 140 pound dude bustin heads like you're sayin.

Gravy- who are you?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you've not played against him the past few years then, he may be a small kid but plays with more heart than almost anyone that i know, actually the most heart than neone i know and if your in his way you will take a good lick trust me. And yea under i mean under the guy cause i could swear he went thru a DT's legs at one game i just cant remember wat game.