Richlands Running back?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I watched them play Grundy this past season and saw the jennings kid come and play a back up role to Ringstaff and he was quick and didnt care to hit you . will he be the running back this season?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Will he be a up comming Jr. ? Or Soph.? I watched him play and thought he could come in and do almost as good as Ringstaff... Well at least he was like that against Grundy. To be 140lbs at the most he ran like he was 220 lol

He will be a junior... he is fast, I remember me and my friend Chas Vencille play 2-on-2 with Caleb and Brett Clayburne..... us 4 were pretty good too. Caleb is a guy that wont try and run around you if he is in between the tackles, but outrun you outside. The only problem is the on defense, he is too small. Now I am not saying he isn't good enough, he is good enough, its just for jump balls and all he will be at a disadvantage. he will be all region at least his senior season. is brett playing saftey? he seems a good one, one that will come at you. a player richlands needs to get out is Chas Vencille. He is a player, its just he doesnt think he would be. he has sure hands and speed, everything in a cb/wr.... blues knows what i am talknig about. if you have themthree, with some blocking and mccracken not buckle, they most likely would win state.

[ QUOTE ]

He will be a junior... he is fast, I remember me and my friend Chas Vencille play 2-on-2 with Caleb and Brett Clayburne..... us 4 were pretty good too. Caleb is a guy that wont try and run around you if he is in between the tackles, but outrun you outside. The only problem is the on defense, he is too small. Now I am not saying he isn't good enough, he is good enough, its just for jump balls and all he will be at a disadvantage. he will be all region at least his senior season. is brett playing saftey? he seems a good one, one that will come at you. a player richlands needs to get out is Chas Vencille. He is a player, its just he doesnt think he would be. he has sure hands and speed, everything in a cb/wr.... blues knows what i am talknig about. if you have themthree, with some blocking and mccracken not buckle, they most likely would win state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not trying to start anything but Jennings made all Region this year as a softmore wink.gif. And Big Blue Bam Bam and Caleb will be switchin in and out tho i see caleb getting the ball more, but im not gonna give our tricks away but we are gonna have em both in alot grin.gif.Harrison will be FB tho.

Alright, let's match these backs up. McDaniel vs. Jennings......Lewis vs. Bam Bam.........Wilson vs Anybody!

People are gonna get rocked this year. T-town has nothing but heavy hitters in their backfield and to tell

you the truth...I feel kinda sorry for your linebackers when they have to go one on one with Wilson. This kid's

a brute!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry but I mean seriously, I cannot wait till the 6th week to play ya'll. The only word to

describe it.....is INSANE. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif.........and Lil Burton is gonna dominate some face next year...(yeah right)

Even though im from Tazewell, we might be talkin too much for our own good haha.. Yea I know were gonna have some promising backs comin up but we gotta take the season 1 game at a time. We cant start worring about Richlands at the beginning of the season because thats where other teams will catch us off gaurd and beat us.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Id say the Jennings kid isnt any bigger than 5'9 140lbs. Or is he bigger than that?

He's actually not that big but I'm sure he'll get a little bigger between now and then.

Exactly how are these heavy hitters and brutes going to run over Richlands? Weren't those very same heavy hitters and brutes held to less than 100 yards of total offense against Richlands in 2004?

BTW BB TWEEDER that question wasn't directed to you. Your post is just the one I hit reply on

I wouldnt just be worrying about our running backs tho, we are a T.E.A.M. and can hurt you from anywhere,but keep talkin i like seein wat u got to say lol. And the Jennings kid is 5'6, dont know wat his 40 is but thats not the big thing, he can cut like a muther that stops you in your tracks. And yes he is tough as nails like u said bluekick.