Richlands Running back?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BB_TWEEDER

He is a heck of an athlete. Best Soph. I have ever seen play in person, but like it was posted up a few posts up , Richlands is a team one hell of a team to be honest about it. That kid and all the other must have a good middle school and pee wee program. Even the young players on Richlands seemed to be more advanced at the game than what you do see in some Jr. and Sr. lol cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Exactly how are these heavy hitters and brutes going to run over Richlands? Weren't those very same heavy hitters and brutes held to less than 100 yards of total offense against Richlands in 2004?

[/ QUOTE ]

Garon Marcum got over 100 against Richlands in 2004...lol...(sorry couldn't resist messing with BigD...lol.)

tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Exactly how are these heavy hitters and brutes going to run over Richlands? Weren't those very same heavy hitters and brutes held to less than 100 yards of total offense against Richlands in 2004?

[/ QUOTE ]

Garon Marcum got over 100 against Richlands in 2004...lol...(sorry couldn't resist messing with BigD...lol.)

tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah well....

Zach i dont understand what u mean by "buckle", but i can tell u one thing we have a bunch of guys in the weightroom working hard for next year! U should know how good some the richlands players are, cause when u were here you sat on the bench and watched us play, but i guess we will see what happens this upcomin' season!!

Zach i dont understand what u mean by "buckle",

well, considering when we played in 8th grade, he averaged 2 ints a game. He may have changed though.

but i can tell u one thing we have a bunch of guys in the weightroom working hard for next year!

I hope so, and if lebanon(or wherever i go) playes richlands i wanna play againts the best from there, which i know i would.

U should know how good some the richlands players are, cause when u were here you sat on the bench and watched us play

Well, this is were I disagree with you at. Cody VanDyke told me there was no jv team, and if you know me than you would know I am a restless person, and I couldnt have standed being on the sidelines. and the week i did play football, i played with the jvs against bluefield(i think) and i played from the second quarter for the rest of the game at rt. now i know i messed up by quitting, i shouldnt have came back in the first place, but i realized that and I know i wouldnt quit again. also in 8th grade i would like to know who started over me? i played more than the others, except probably caleb and brett, so I dont know how u got sat the bench.

Blues56 I never looked at yall's all-state team, sorry i didnt know he made it. thats awesome though, and i know he will be at least all-region next year, possibly all-state. wherever i go i want to play against richlands so i can say i played against the best.

'considering when we played 8th grade he averaged 2 int. a game' i believe that i will have to disagree with you on that, this upcomin' season that will have been 3yrs. ago! So i really ain't worried about that now.

Beaverbaseball, of course we know it is, its at a high pace and everything. But Cracken, I think we will do good, but finish second in the Hogoheegee behind Wythe. We need to find two OT'S, and we pretty much have a decent team. Mance told me you were looking stron, when I talked to him at the VA High bball tourney, he said for me to come back, and I would in a heatbeat, but distance takes that away. I dont even have to ask about you, bc Richlands is always strong.