Richlands Running back?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said he didn't have any heart....He might have more heart than Mark Muncey, but with a 5'4 140 lb. structure, I just can't see it. Could you compare him and shea mcdonald (AKA Super Knat)? What's he on Defense?

[ QUOTE ]

By "over or under" do you mean "around"? I just can't see a 5'4 140 pound dude bustin heads like you're sayin.

Gravy- who are you?????

[/ QUOTE ]

The first time I saw Jennings carry the ball he was hit at the line and powered his way for 3 yards. He can run inside as well as anyone.

[ QUOTE ]

Could you compare him and shea mcdonald (AKA Super Knat)? What's he on Defense?

[/ QUOTE ]

Him and Shea have a similar running style but Shea will always cut while Caleb will lower his head and fight for those tough yards. I think Caleb is a little bit quicker than Shea as far as cutting goes.

On defense he does a very nice job and safety and he played a little bit of CB.

[ QUOTE ]

I never said he didn't have any heart....He might have more heart than Mark Muncey, but with a 5'4 140 lb. structure, I just can't see it. Could you compare him and shea mcdonald (AKA Super Knat)? What's he on Defense?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is listed as 5'7" 145 on the 2004 roster. He'll be a little bigger when the season starts.

hey bigD, i got it but i dont know how to put it on... i'll get "Reno" to come by and look at it..and guys just to let ya know..i cant pick up a car, even though i wish i could. oh yeah.. im not 5'7..im 5'5..lol wink.gif

well,haha..i walked in there and i started jumpin up and down and someone called the ref somthin and he thought it was me, so he threw me out..lol..i just went back in after the girls game, but i couldnt sit on the front row.. grin.gif

I saw you sittin out there and you looked kinda pissed. Then somebody told me you got kicked out. Those ref's were horrible, too many mistakes and bad hairpieces if you ask me. And another thing I needed to clear up, what's your 40?

I wouldn't doubt Caleb getting a 4.4 by the end of the summer with the way they train in Richlands. Do you know pretty much who will be starting, and will there be any suprising people coming out for next year?

Lol I am not intimidated by Caleb (boxing in his house) But there are people in Lebanon are.... I wouldn't doubt people putting 8 in the box than letting Crackin throw to people. Who is your starting lineman and WR's? I talked to Coach Mance at the Virginia High Tourney, and he said you were just missing just one lineman and it would be a really good team, maybe as good as this years or better.