Grundy beats Honaker (and the refs) in OT

waveman92

grundy had to beat the Honaker Tigers with just 7 people able to play in OT. Theo Justus, Heath Justus, and Aaron Church all fouled out. They called bad calls all night long, but grundy was still able to pull it out in OT last night. great game to watch, just not alot of good calls. good win for grundy and will hopefully get them back on their feet. good luck wave.

about the refs, the same guy that called the grundy and carroll county football game, is the same guy ref who called the honaker and grundy basketball game. being non bias, i have to say he is terrible. i think his name is b. johnson from tazewell. anyway, you have to come to play and not put youself in a situation to let bad calls take your focus from the game.

you know, the Marion game in FB this year had great refs...I dont know if any of the same guys were involved in any of the bad called games with Grundy, but they should make the ref crews watch that Marion game and use it as an example of what to do...then watch that CC or Va High game and use that as an example of what NOT to do...either that or draw them some pics...cause whatever they are doing/smoking right now is not working.