LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT GRAHAM

jeffro

Why should anyone worry about what our old friend tidbit says? I mean he gets to talk trash to the Graham fans about once every oh 15 years or so. Let him talk, I'd say come October things will be back to the way they usually are, until then let him yuk it up! They earned it.

[ QUOTE ]

Why should anyone worry about what our old friend tidbit says? I mean he gets to talk trash to the Graham fans about once every oh 15 years or so. Let him talk, I'd say come October things will be back to the way they usually are, until then let him yuk it up! They earned it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah my friend Dookie is back. How many times did you play on a team that beat Tazewell Dookie. Was that # something like 0.

[ QUOTE ]

I love it when a Tazewell fan gets on here and talks trash about Graham. 1 winning season in the last 25 entitles you to talk trash? Of course, like the rest of his posts, Tid Bit shines! What a classy Guy!

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way, if you go back an read my original post in this thread, it stated something like Carlock had lost alot of control over his players by letting Bradshaw run the show up there for about 3 years. Never did I talk any crap about beating them twice this year. read before you vomit..errrr... speak.

Ah, I see you are still a moron. You really need some new material. We have only heard that about a 150 times. It would be funny if it wasn't 20 years ago that you are referring to. You know its a big deal in Tazewell when you beat Graham, but its no big deal when Graham beats Tazewell. I guess that is what happens when a rivalry gets one sided like ours has. Maybe one day you will be on equal footing with us again. But you guys have a long way to go. So I understand why you are so jealous of us.

[ QUOTE ]

Ah, I see you are still a moron. You really need some new material. We have only heard that about a 150 times. It would be funny if it wasn't 20 years ago that you are referring to. You know its a big deal in Tazewell when you beat Graham, but its no big deal when Graham beats Tazewell. I guess that is what happens when a rivalry gets one sided like ours has. Maybe one day you will be on equal footing with us again. But you guys have a long way to go. So I understand why you are so jealous of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOu know what.....your right. These kids don't want to hear about how many times we kicked your a$$ in high school(all 4 years), but for as long as you and I shall live......I've got braggin' rights over your candy a$$! WOOOOOOOOO baby!

[ QUOTE ]

Hey, Gman. Can we start a "'80s Football" message board? Or we can call "15 year chip on shoulder" message board. Maybe even "no one born after 1980 gives a shat" message board.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are stepping on a lot of toes here bud. There are several posters on here that were born before 1980, that can follow their respected teams and not boast about beating another school when they played. It would probably be more appropriate to direct those comments to the posters you were referring to. Don't ya think?

[ QUOTE ]

Hey, Gman. Can we start a "'80s Football" message board? Or we can call "15 year chip on shoulder" message board. Maybe even "no one born after 1980 gives a shat" message board.

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful now, you are stepping on my toes with that idea! shocked.gif

How about I make the message boards "no one born after 1980 can post"? That would take care of a lot of crap but unfortunately it would also eliminate some good posters as well. grin.gif

How about I take care of things by banning a few certain posters who abuse the privilege of posting here... tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful now, you are stepping on my toes with that idea! shocked.gif

How about I make the message boards "no one born after 1980 can post"? That would take care of a lot of crap but unfortunately it would also eliminate some good posters as well. grin.gif

How about I take care of things by banning a few certain posters who abuse the privilege of posting here... tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, didnt mean to hurt the "masters" laugh.gif feelings also. smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are stepping on a lot of toes here bud. There are several posters on here that were born before 1980, that can follow their respected teams and not boast about beating another school when they played. It would probably be more appropriate to direct those comments to the posters you were referring to. Don't ya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree....especially since Richlands couldn't pull out to many wins against the dogs then either. cool.gif

Can't we just wait 'till next September to talk about Richlands and Tazewell, tid? What happened to all the class you were preaching? Bringing back teams and games from over 15 years ago (which I assume your doing, considering you wouldn't have much to say about recent years) is a real class-act. You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.

[ QUOTE ]

Can't we just wait 'till next September to talk about Richlands and Tazewell, tid? What happened to all the class you were preaching? Bringing back teams and games from over 15 years ago (which I assume your doing, considering you wouldn't have much to say about recent years) is a real class-act. You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah,but I'm a hypocrite with class!!! cool.gifcool.gif

No... you're not. Straight up, tid. You don't have class, or at least you don't show it. And what you said was redundant. I said you preach about class but don't show it yourself, making you a hypocrite. Saying you agree that you're a hypocrite but with class doesn't make sense.

[ QUOTE ]

No... you're not. Straight up, tid. You don't have class, or at least you don't show it. And what you said was redundant. I said you preach about class but don't show it yourself, making you a hypocrite. Saying you agree that you're a hypocrite but with class doesn't make sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its refered to as an "Oxymoron", I'm sure you can relate.