Guesses on SWD Champions in Varsity Boys?

Grundy_30

Well, right now I'd have to give Grundy the nod. They've held serve on all 4 of their home games and won at Richlands. If they can get a win at Carroll Co. (like that will happen with the Homer officiating... grin.gif ), then they will win the district. If not, its still a four-horse race. I can see a four-team playoff BEFORE the district tournament even starts.

i think anyone right now except for richlands has a shot to win it. Carroll still has a lot of district games left, grundy has one left at carroll which will be tough, tazewell has carroll at home, and graham and rlands away which will be tough.

If Graham beat Carroll Co. at home tonight, the standings and games left to be played look like this...

Grundy 5-2 (@Carroll Co.)

Carroll Co. 3-2 (v.Grundy, v.Graham, @Tazewell)

Tazwell 3-2 (@Graham, @Richlands, v.Carroll Co.)

Graham 3-2 (@Richlands, @Carroll Co., v.Tazewell)

Richlands 0-6 (v.Graham, v.Tazewell)

Well with Graham winning tonight, there went any chance of Richlands making the tournament, even though in reality that was probally lost a while back. But now, like Grundy10 said, with Tazewell and Graham having alot to gain and Richlands having nothing to lose, we can try and play spoiler and try to mess up someones season.

Yeah, we had to settle our differences. The Raiders will be ready for one last push to hopefully win at least one game in the district. It would be really sweet if we could pull the upset of the Dawgs in the last game of the year. grin.gif

For all of you that thought the G-MEN were done; We're Back. We got a big win last night against Carroll. Looks like there are 4 tems tied instead of 3. I know we have to go to Carroll but so does everyone else. I think we can win out at home and if we can pull it off in Carroll the Tourn. will be held in good ol' Bluefield, VA.