Virginia Basketball Referees

FatBoy

That is Dirty Dan or Lieing Dan. Come on Fat Back give us some good ones you make up.By the way any AOA folk working the state in Richmond, I heard that guy who movrd to Bristol got an AAA Game. Any others?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, does anyone know the ref, his first name is Terry, he is bald and has a fu man chu...?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. That description sounds more than a little bit like Sanders Henderson.

Then again, it could be Jeff Hurst. Haven't seen him in a while, but he'd be downright sporty with a fu.

it reminds me Sanders as well. I can't believe that Sanders is actually still doing the ref gig. Does he ever need to call a referee TO to get some oxygen during the game? I think Sanders, Tommy Owens, and Bennett would make a wonderful trio of refs.

Hay back off of that guy. he has takin his fair share of cussings from Satan and all of the schools in the AOA, over his 20 some odd years calling BB. So why don't Ofishwe8 & ye ole Mental schooler lay off and stick to the post. Please come with some other names. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

We all remember former midget league coach Paris Parker:

obit_90_1110404009100.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

That one is begging for a caption....

"Listen, honey. You want to grab your jewels just like THIS when you box out. Got it? Are you sure? Are you positive?"