Big East or ACC - who is better

beaverbaseball

Who will score first?  

1. 1. Who will score first?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And somebody correct me if im wrong, but the year they got there butts kicked by miami, the year before they won it all?....because i remember myself being mad and saying the only reason they got in this year is because they won the national championship last year...

Hey bluefieldRocks, i think i had 1 or 2 posts about So. Cali, that doesnt mean im a #1 fan lol, i can talk about any college team you want, i love college football, theres not too many teams i hate, im just partial to the south carolina, because i was born and raised there

[ QUOTE ]

And somebody correct me if im wrong, but the year they got there butts kicked by miami, the year before they won it all?....because i remember myself being mad and saying the only reason they got in this year is because they won the national championship last year...

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess ill correct you....the last Nebraska championship was in '97, miami played them in 01'