beaverbaseball

Who will score first?  

1. 1. Who will score first?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Im i miami fan, so i resent that comment on manning braking Marino's record..lol...j/k

Miami has been the same as dallas, struggling since they lost Marino..

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats true, but it hurt Miami because Ricky Williams wanted to smoke pot instead of play football LOL

[ QUOTE ]

Hell boys, you give me the min. pay which is 750,000 a year, and ill play for the Arizona Cardinals

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....One of my favorite players plays for the Cardnals, larry fitzgerald...Got his jersey also..Lets just hope i can get that one worn in before he gets traded to...LOL grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Im i miami fan, so i resent that comment on manning braking Marino's record..lol...j/k

Miami has been the same as dallas, struggling since they lost Marino..

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats true, but it hurt Miami because Ricky Williams wanted to smoke pot instead of play football LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Williams was way overrated anyway, it doesnt seem like it now, but Miami is better off now, and im sure ol Cedric Benson, is going to fill that void Ricky left

[ QUOTE ]

Larry Fitzgerald is a really good Wide Reciever I think. Just give him a couple more years and he could be like Randy Moss.

Im surprised to see that Charles Rogers has yet to explode into a superstar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Charles Rogers would explode....if he could keep his bones from breaking every year lol

[ QUOTE ]

I think Bledsoe will help Dallas, but i dont know about Henson being the future, he just never really has impressed me, at Michigan or in Baseball lol,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea baseball is my favorite sport, BUT he had a chance to be the #1 draft pick and he gave it up so he could go play baseball(which he wasen't great at). But I think they will just stick with him if Bledsoe doesn't do anything special

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Larry Fitzgerald is a really good Wide Reciever I think. Just give him a couple more years and he could be like Randy Moss.

Im surprised to see that Charles Rogers has yet to explode into a superstar.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yea thats true

He is still with Detroit isn't he?

Charles Rogers would explode....if he could keep his bones from breaking every year lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I think Dallas had something special in Quincy Carter, he was learning the system, he had a great 03-04 season, but they let him go because of one failed drug test?? Crazy mistake confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea i guess he was like Ricky. He liked to smoke the dope

[ QUOTE ]

If i was miami, i'd forget about benson and just get a QB, i mean a.j feely stinks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres not a decent enough Qb in the draft to waste their pick on..youd be crazy to pass on Benson if your Miami, anyways i think they're gonna pick a free agent up, maybe Griese or someone like that

[ QUOTE ]

Brian Gresie?

No Way!....He done played for them like 2 or 3 years ago...He stunk also...

I was hoping miami would get bledso..

[/ QUOTE ]

My cowboys got him smile.gif haha

J/p

but I think Griese would be a good choice for the Dolphins, just as a temporary QB

[ QUOTE ]

Brian Gresie?

No Way!....He done played for them like 2 or 3 years ago...He stunk also...

I was hoping miami would get bledso..

[/ QUOTE ]

No, im pretty sure on Espnews, they said Griese and the Dolphins were talking