beaverbaseball

Who will score first?  

1. 1. Who will score first?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is true. I wish they would have kept both of them

We always see all these pro sport players arguing and getting traded because they want more money. Come on your gettin paid 50 million dollars. Your rich, you don't need anymore money LOL

[ QUOTE ]

If the 3 and 4 teams are whining....Let the 1st ranked play the 3rd and let the 2nd play the forth...And let that be settled there...

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant though, beaverbaseball said then the 11 and 12 teams would be whining, in the new system and i said well theres no diff than the 3 and 4 teams whining in the BCS now, like Auburn this past year, sure they prob deserved to be there, but they werent

There all like....oh well if i get hurt then i'll have some money to fall back on

My Father use to be a coal-miner and he didnt get 3 million dollar's signing bonus for signing with the coal mines and you dont hear him complaining....And his life is in danger WAY more than some wide reciever catching a football

Yea I really would have liked to see Auburn in the National championship 2 because I personally think they were the best team in the nation, and I dont think anyone could have beat them.

What I thought was strange was that Auburn's head coached said after the season that if he could change the system he wouldn't.

[ QUOTE ]

There all like....oh well if i get hurt then i'll have some money to fall back on

My Father use to be a coal-miner and he didnt get 3 million dollar's signing bonus for signing with the coal mines and you dont hear him complaining....And his life is in danger WAY more than some wide reciever catching a football

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly what im saying, I bet being a pro athlete is the funniest job in the world, U get payed millions of dollars while you get to play the sport you love

NFL players are all about money, with the exception of a few mainly the 'patriots whole team' but most of all players dont really care about winning, or where they go, as long as they get that money, to me all their signing bonuses and glitz and glammer is just 10 pounds of $hit in a 1 pound bag smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Auburn would have kicked the crap out of Oklahoma...

But thats just my 2 cents..

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT, would they have USC?? go ahead and say it guys, i should have the so cali. sign up, but its the truth, no one couldve beaten USC that night, or any night, they are the most explosive team in the nation cool.gif