beaverbaseball

Who will score first?  

1. 1. Who will score first?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%

but have a bowl for each confrence, and let them duke it out for confrence rights, then have a playoff after that for national champions

I mean there is so many bowls its ridiclious, i mean im suprised there isint a Kraft Macaroni and Cheese bowl out yet...Its crazy...

haha that would have to suck, but he wasnt traded, he was released he wanted to stay in Carolina, but they werent willing to give him the money and contract he wanted, mainly because of his age which is 32 which isnt that bad for a reciever, i dont think so,

He made the pro-bowl this year....I mean come on now

If he's good enough to make the pro-bowl you know you should have kept him around...Steve Smith isint as good as a reciver as Muhammid....

And i cant get a refund on the jersey either..lol

yeah thats very true, he is a top of the line reciever..but at the same time, Steve Smith isnt asking nearly as much as Muhammad was, but hell they were still crazy to let him go, if he takes care of his body he can play awhile longer, look at jerry rice, hes 42, he got released and still isnt ready to retire haha

I say just let the top team in 2 confrences play each other...For example, let WVU from the big east play MIAMI from the ACC.....then just give that winner a trophy and the 2nd place team in the confrence dont get to do crap......Thats they way i feel about it

Dude do you realize if they kept the moose, then they would have had like the best WR core in the game?

Honestly, i mean they got Prohel also, he's not to bad at all either..

Then on D you got Julius Peppers, Dan Morgan, and a bunch of other talented Defensive players..

[ QUOTE ]

I dunno BluefieldRocks that would be kinda complicated LoL

but I think Steve Smith is better than Muhommded but they could use both of them equally

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me?? haha, Muhommad can catch anything thrown his way, sure Smith is a quality receiver, but a #2 reciever type quality

[ QUOTE ]

That would be pretty cool...

But still have confrence championships though

Like if FSU was ranked 48 but beat 5th ranked Miami in the ACC championship, then Miami should still go to the top 10 thing...like you were saying

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats true because one loss can kill ur whole season especially if the loss in late in the season

[ QUOTE ]

That would be pretty cool...

But still have confrence championships though

Like if FSU was ranked 48 but beat 5th ranked Miami in the ACC championship, then Miami should still go to the top 10 thing...like you were saying

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats true because one loss can kill ur whole season especially if the loss in late in the season

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's an even better idea, each team that wins there confrence makes it into the top 10..lol.....I think thats awesaome